Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Increase traffic on Tiktok.

If you want to increase traffic on yiur social media account the you should have use of Facebook. Instagram, twitter and telegram account for getting maximum traffic on your tiktok channel. Socail media to socail media links are good.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many ways to drive traffic to your tik-tok account. A friend of mine got his account to over to over 2k followers in a day.
You have to make good videos and your own unique content because your video might go viral and that is a lot of traffic to your page.

You can achieve this by observing peak hours..How?...This is also not new in strategizing your social media content. Determining the peak hours of a social media platform is one of the best ways to increase your TikTok traffic. More people on the app equals more chances of people seeing your content. Usually, TikTok’s peak hours are any time from 3 pm to 7 pm. On the other hand, you can also learn optimum posting times from the people you follow, specifically the content creators. Observe which times they post new content and implement that on your own strategy and see which works best

To increase your tiktok followers, you need to show your talent and make high quality videos.if your videos are well enough to get viral but you are not getting more follower then you need to share your ID on different social media platforms and add your Instagram ID in tiktok Bio.
I hope it will help you to get traffic on your Account.

Cross-promoting your TikTok content on social media channels like Instagram will help drive traffic to your TikTok. Pinterest, and Medium are great ways to drive organic traffic to your tiktok.

Work on Your Hashtags. Just like in any other social media platform – especially Instagram – hashtags are very important in SEO. As always, always strive to look for hashtags that you can be placed on the first page. This means avoiding anything that’s too saturated but also always on the lookout for high-volume hashtags. If you’re new to TikTok, it’s recommended to start off with long-tail keywords to gain visibility or views, as well as followers.

When I look on tikok people deserve a lot of followers and like.

I make my own good quality videos and post them on Tiktok.

I also write foryou on the description of my videos on tiktok but any of my videos Doesn't go to Foryou.

I want everyone's opinion on how to bring traffic to the tiktok followers.
Very quick and easiest way to start getting more and more traffic from your TikTok account is only happened by connecting your social media accounts with your Tiktok app. You can currently add direct links to your Instagram and YouTube accounts as well. Though getting traffic on tiktok is a bit difficult but connecting with other social media accounts would surely be beneficial.

I also write foryou on the description of my videos on tiktok but any of my videos Doesn't go to Foryou.

Making an interesting content this will get thru more followers, go to what is trending now it will make a good review to all, make sure to use hashtag as even to well known personality from it uses it too.

A friend who seems to be addicted to Tiktok said that she was following many users in that platform so that those users may follow her as well. She also posts her Tiktok video on Facebook. I see that every day so I guess she is getting rewarded by her Facebook friends who are also members of Tiktok. But my friend's usual post is the song and dance video which is boring already. Try to post informative video so that the viewers will be attracted to check on your Tiktok videos once in a while.

While getting organic traffic and reaching thousands, if not millions, of people is far easier on TikTok than on other social media platforms
[automerge]1612039644[/automerge]
While getting organic traffic and reaching thousands, if not millions, of people is far easier on TikTok than on other social media platforms

To increase your followers on tik-tok you have to make sure that you always upload highly quality content on your tik-tok page so that it can attract more followers.

use tags and some of trend music, i have seen many people that do that, also a friend of mine managed to get around 136K views in a very short time by doing that in tiktok

The significance of social media is rapidly growing. Brand storytelling is changing, influencers are becoming more well-known, and social media campaigns are increasingly becoming a primary source of traffic for many businesses.

The best way to get tiktok followers is to put a good video there and show your talent and the other thing is that the more people you follow, the more people will follow you and follow means It doesn't end there, if you put up a good video, people will like you and you can get a lot of flowers in a day.
Wow!! I like this important surgestion of yours. Very apt and precise. Following people on ticktok and also putting out good videos will give you the good feedback you're looking for

Tiktok is mostly popular with young people and young people are basically looking for two things, one information, two entertainment. If you want to increase traffic, you will have to consider this fact.

I think you are very correct. I have been noticing that the very young stars are the ones mostly engaged in tiktok. You might need to consider using it for traffic too

To have traffic on your tiktok you should start my posting your videos on other social media platforms, utilizing social media platforms like Facebook Instagram can help with traffic.

If you want to grow your tiktok,you can link your other social media pages to it and share each Post to there and also tell your friends to do shout outs for you

There are various ways you can use in increasing your traffic on TikTok. There are various Whatsapp group chats where people exchange their TikTok links to engage on their latest post and videos.

Coming from someone that own a Tiktok channel with over 61k subscribers, I will advise you to post content that has to do with the current trends and also post regularly cos you wont know which of your posts will go viral. Also when starting out dont make your videos more than 15-20 secs long.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds