Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to gain back lost customers

Adjust your offer.
Find exactly why they left.
Take responsibility.
Ask for permission to send them industry information.
With these few tips you can get back your customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
How to get into lost customers is to get them to know how much you miss their patronage and you kept them in your prayers theu a text message.

Getting a lose customer back can be very difficult but if you change your attitude toward them and improve your relationship with them then you can set them back and also include discount.

Gaining lost customers is by reaching out to them making them know you still run your business and you missing their patronage.

If you are a business man or a young entrepreneur either big or small, and you have a lot of customers but most of them are no more patronising you, how do you convince them to come and buy from you again.
Is there any way to do that or you have lost them forever.
Of course there's a way. Try talking to them when you see them passing your shop. You might be surprised it might be price that is chasing them and both of you can come to a compromise

Customer service is a legitimate thing that must be so impressive. If you have a business and you don't know how to deal with them then no longer you can exist within that business.
Customer want good quality but low prices above all of this one needs self satisfaction. Let them do negotiate.
One of the thing tha customers both old and new is that they love price reduction,if if they can be given some price slash and your product is of good quality then you are bound to get thenm to stay.

first you need to know what make you to have a bad terms with customers and fix it , after doing that you then give them time to realize and forget the past , when you do that you will have a good terms with your customers

If you are a business man or a young entrepreneur either big or small, and you have a lot of customers but most of them are no more patronising you, how do you convince them to come and buy from you again.
Get to find out the reasons why they left.

Get to find out the reasons why they left and take it up from there.
If it was due to poor quality produce, think on how to improve the quality of your product. If it was poor customer service, improve too.
Whatever the problems may be, once you work towards them, there's a possibility of winning them all back.

Every business should have a feedback channel through which they will be able to know what the complaints of customers are and which they will be able to promptly address such complaints.
In that case to bring back old customers you have to know why they left to be able to make adjustments.

To gain back my lost customers, I'll improve the quality of my customer service. If I have their contacts I'll call to check up on them and urge them to patronize us and get discount

It's not easy to lose a customer and gain them back,you need to find out what the reason was before you use the points to win your customer back,it's all about creativity.

You can lose them forever, except you take steps to address the reason they left in the first place.
Get to find out what went wrong, make things right, reach out to them.
It is possible to have them all back.

Finding out the reasons why they stopped their patronage is crucial to knowing the steps to follow. Whether it is due to high cost or low quality, measures such as discounts or improvement in designs and packaging might help to restore confidence among consumers.

Such task is very tough, you may not gain them back - in a case when such customers are already getting maximum satisfaction somewhere else. My suggestions are these - first understand the reasons for the loss of customers, may be due to bad customer services, less quality products, bad environment etc. Therefore, do make sure to work on these after which you can update the customers via sms or any available medium, give them discounts on their next purchase too. This is called re-branding.

I don't think there is nothing you can do to regain loss customers. The only thing is to investigate to know the main reason why the customers left and improve on the delivery and customers service.

With time they will come around when words get to them on how the services delivery has improved

Firstly, to gain back a lost customer, you have to understand the reason why the customer left in the first place, then address it. This will now be the right time to call the customer attention that changes has been made.

Try to find out why you lost the customers in the first place. It could have been due to low quality of products, poor customer care or high prices. Then try to work on it and customers will likely return.

Well you can bring back a lost customer by reaching out to them,showing them that you care or maybe giving them a discount on some products etc there are so many ways

If you really want a customer back, reach out and apologize, or reach out and offer a better deal, possibly a discount. Or cut them a lifelong deal. There's a lot you can do to get a customer back. Sometimes it doesn't work, but it's sometimes worth a shot to check and see.

Well, in my context I don't recognize anyone as a lost customers.
When your services displeases a customer they tend to go to where they find go services, so I don't know how you bring them back, but you just need to work on your services and relationship with your customers

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds