Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Encourage Yourself To Make Money Online?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
making money online is a very hard thing to do. Most of the people fail to make money online. There are many reasons for that. people may have a harder time earning money because they may not have experience or they may not have skills. However, how to encourage yourself to make money online, especially if every one is criticising you? This also happens a lot. When you tell people about how you earn money online, they tend to criticise you. So, what encourages you to earn cash online?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's really about pushing yourself into your new venture. If you are sure you want to work online and make money online, than you need to jump into it head first and stick with it. You need to ignore the naysayers who try to bring you down. If one venture fails, do research and try to find another you could try out. There's always potential for new opportunities online.

Working online I find is one of the more difficult ways to make money online. A lot of the time you need to make the prices less and you end up taking a cut to be able to get orders and that can often leave you wondering if your earning enough from the work you put in.

Also, the criticism that we receive as well for working online being told it's not a real job or we can't make a living from it can leave you wondering if you are really working.

I find that pushing myself to work more knowing that I will be able to support my family better and hopefully in time be able to be financially stable as well. Ignoring what others have to say is the difficult part but if you can get past that, you should be good.

Listening to people who share their positive and success stories could encourage us to do so. When I feel lazy,I look for motivational videos and blogs.

Remember that making money online can be a journey with ups and downs. Stay patient and adaptable, and don't be afraid to adjust your strategies if needed. With dedication and a positive mindset, you can increase your chances of achieving success in your online money-making ventures.

If you're being criticised by a lot of people where you're working online, it shows you're not doing some things well. I won't feel bad in this case because I will see it as a feedback and should be taken with positive mind.

Look into why you're getting criticism from so many people and work on it. If you do, all of them will stop giving you any criticism.

making money online is a very hard thing to do. Most of the people fail to make money online. There are many reasons for that. people may have a harder time earning money because they may not have experience or they may not have skills. However, how to encourage yourself to make money online, especially if every one is criticising you? This also happens a lot. When you tell people about how you earn money online, they tend to criticise you. So, what encourages you to earn cash online?
Just by doing it anyway.
And then when you're earning extra money on the side, you get to buy more things, better things, like the "good" cat food ($2.00 per can) 😬 but your cats love it, or something you've had your eye on for a while, or you're never broke and always seem to have enough $$. Then when someone asks you, "Hey when did you become Miss Money Bags 💰?" you just smile and say from my online jobs.

First of all, you need to treat online jobs like real jobs. You need to be sincere with the tasks you do. Secondly, you need to focus on performing high paying tasks. If you cannot get high paying tasks, you can do low paying tasks, but you need to do low paying tasks only on temporary basis

I guess the encouragement part is actually very simple for me because once I am making good money from what I am doing them that's enough for encouragement and motivation. I will always look at what I stand to lose if I don't work hard.

The best way to encourage yourself is to motivate yourself. You can do that by thinking about the rewards and how successful you can become if you work harder and work more and more. This will allow you to get motivated and you will become successful.

There are no other better encouragement than the one that comes from when you are making good money online daily. I do not think there are other ways than for you to work even more harder to make more money...

First of all, you need to treat online jobs like real jobs. You need to be sincere with the tasks you do. Secondly, you need to focus on performing high paying tasks. If you cannot get high paying tasks, you can do low paying tasks, but you need to do low paying tasks only on temporary basis
The reason why you're to do low paying tasks in your online jobs is to built reputation. When your reputation is highly recommended, you can choose high paying jobs at your will because your high reputation speaks loud for you.

The reason why you're to do low paying tasks in your online jobs is to built reputation. When your reputation is highly recommended, you can choose high paying jobs at your will because your high reputation speaks loud for you.
Well, most of the time you will be doing low-paying tasks because you do not have access to high paying tasks. I will state my own case. Normally I write 500 words article for $10. However, if I do not have any assignments and I need money badly, I might also accept article writing jobs that pay me just $5.

Well, most of the time you will be doing low-paying tasks because you do not have access to high paying tasks. I will state my own case. Normally I write 500 words article for $10. However, if I do not have any assignments and I need money badly, I might also accept article writing jobs that pay me just $5.
If it's convenient for you to write 500 words article for $5 because you're in need of money urgently and you're free to do the job, you can do it without being questioned. This is why it's freelancing. You have the sole right to decide how much to sell your services at any time.

When it comes to skills, I always tell anyone that cares to listen that they can improve their skills by learning online too. There are YouTube videos that can help you become better at proofreading, for instance. So, assuming one wants to make money online proofreading documents, they can learn how to do online too and get better while on the job.

I think everyone is encouraged in different ways, motivation is even something that comes and goes, I think learning skills is the fastest way to start making money online but it takes time, but once the results start to arrive and with it the inflow of capital due to your services, that will serve as motivation to continue working online and continue to grow in this area.

Listening to what some persons have to say about the work you're doing online isn't going to help you become better at your job. You need to be focused on what you're doing in order to be better at it. Remember, the money you've made doesn't say where you made it from and your expenses won't ask you where you made the money you want to use and pay for it from.

Because now after resign from my offline job, so my main soource income is from online business, how to encourage to keep work online included get inspiring from another people who making good money online, because I like forex trading in FXOpen, hence my inspiration is from the first rank in standing postion contest at forexcup.com, he make amazing profit more than 1700% start from January till now

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds