Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to earn ($5-$10) per week with P2P

conscript44

Credits
P2P ← link

P2P is an application that lets you sell your internet traffic for some cash.

It's really easy to use and you can earn $5-$10 a week (or even more, depending on the amount of traffic you use).

There's other alternatives (Honeygain, IPRoyal Pawns) but P2P is the most profitable.

The min withdraw amount is $1 and you can withdraw with Crypto.

The more devices you add, the more money you earn. You can also invite referrals and you receive a 50% fee. Meaning if you invite 5 guys and they make a combined total of $20, you’re payed $10. Scale this up and you get the idea.

I run this on my phone and all of my computers on a home network. If you have an unlimited data plan (which nearly everyone does on a home network, and most on a mobile hotspot), then this is beer money you aren’t collecting.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I am not aware that you can still earned through these form of transaction and I will also love to know on which kind of platform can these be effective that will guarantee my earnings.

That's seems interesting, I don't really have time for this kinds of platforms, I have heard alot on this kinds of platforms but I have never given it a trial.

This look real. Unfortunately, I have zeroed my mind when it comes to making money from sharing phone data connection. I don't know about p2p, but I have personally tried honeygain and nothing tangible come from it. Actually, your review will be much convincing if you can add withdrawal proof.

I actually I am not of that type of folks who would want to sell their information and through the internet. There are other safer and good websites that can you money online rather than selling my information through the websites.

This look real. Unfortunately, I have zeroed my mind when it comes to making money from sharing phone data connection. I don't know about p2p, but I have personally tried honeygain and nothing tangible come from it. Actually, your review will be much convincing if you can add withdrawal proof.
Most platforms that pays you money for sharing your internet connection are waste of time, my reason for saying that is because you'll spend a lot of time without earning a tangible amount of money.

I do not think most of websites like this are still in existence or are still paying. For some that are even paying, you would have spend like $0.7 to buy data and be withdrawing $1 which is quite close. I just don't want to waste my precious time

I do not think most of websites like this are still in existence or are still paying. For some that are even paying, you would have spend like $0.7 to buy data and be withdrawing $1 which is quite close. I just don't want to waste my precious time
I am not one of those that like to work on such platforms because I've had bad experience with them . I''m not saying that they are not legitimate but it will amount to a loss on the overall.

I don't really like any website or application that will earn you money by sharing your internet connection, my reason for not liking it Is because, it consumes lots of data, I don't know if I'm the only one noticing this.

That's seems interesting, I don't really have time for this kinds of platforms, I have heard alot on this kinds of platforms but I have never given it a trial.

I have tried such kind of programs in the past. I tried IP Royal Pawns. It helped me make some money, but the app was really irritating and it used to get crash all the time.

I have tried such kind of programs in the past. I tried IP Royal Pawns. It helped me make some money, but the app was really irritating and it used to get crash all the time.
That's my problem with those kinds of earning platforms, they will start nicely but when they gathered lot's of people then they'll stop paying their members, that's a bad experience.

That's my problem with those kinds of earning platforms, they will start nicely but when they gathered lot's of people then they'll stop paying their members, that's a bad experience.

I am not sure if they lower down the payout rate once they have enough members, but the pay rates were already quite low. I have stopped using Ip Royal pawns for a long time.

I am not sure if they lower down the payout rate once they have enough members, but the pay rates were already quite low. I have stopped using Ip Royal pawns for a long time.
If there pay is not good I don't see any reason why you should continue using the site, we have other means of earning but you need a good skills in other to earn a good amount of money.

It is not always easy to make up to 5 to ten dollars per week using PTP.

THERE ARE a lot of uncertainties that could present and hinder us from being able to complete our tasks in some months .

It is not always easy to make up to 5 to ten dollars per week using PTP.

THERE ARE a lot of uncertainties that could present and hinder us from being able to complete our tasks in some months .
That's why I don't normally like those kinds of earning money platforms, I prefer to be posting here than to be using those kinds of site despite the fact they are legit.

Well I am not aware that you can still earned through these form of transaction and I will also love to know on which kind of platform can these be effective that will guarantee my earnings.
I think people are use binance platform actually make some good amount of money from P2P. If you have tangible amount of money like up to $500 you can take it as one of your sources of income.

You can decide to be an exchange you're in the peer-to-peer marketplace, and this is a very good way to make so much money if you are dedicated and very legitimate with your transactions.

You can decide to be an exchange you're in the peer-to-peer marketplace, and this is a very good way to make so much money if you are dedicated and very legitimate with your transactions.
The P2P platform is a very great place to make money for so many internet users and cryptocurrency operator.
I have intentions of going into the business full time I have the capital.

PTP platforms are usually very strict with verification process. And you have to be very ready to submit all the details expected of you if you really want to make some money.

PTP platforms are usually very strict with verification process. And you have to be very ready to submit all the details expected of you if you really want to make some money.
Submitting the details isn't the problem provided you will make huge amount of profit in the business.
I will be ever ready to submit my details to make money easily.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds