Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How to Earn $1,000 A Day

JLogan

Legendary member
Website
www.clickreadshare.com
Credits
If I got your hopes up on earning a bunch of money a day, then I have to say that I'm sorry because this isn't that kind of thread.

Am I the only one who is tired of these types of threads, that have methods that have been proven to earn you very little.

I see at least 10 of these threads a day and they irritate me. How about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I still occasionally look at them but only to have a bit of a laugh or to see the next big scam. The people who post those kinds of threads are the ones who struggle to earn online. I suppose it annoys me that so many people get sucked into them. And I have occasionally bought an ebook or two promising $100 or $300 a day but I learned pretty quickly they're a waste of money.

Start 10 more successful websites and I guess my monthly earnings will reach to 3000USD I believe. But 1000 per day, I don't know. I don't have enough experience to comment on that, but still believe thats possible!

Start 10 more successful websites and I guess my monthly earnings will reach to 3000USD I believe. But 1000 per day, I don't know. I don't have enough experience to comment on that, but still believe thats possible!

Its certainly possible, I know a fair few people who have achieved that or still are (And I've seen the proof lol) but the amount of work you need to put in is far more than these little scammy books say in my eyes.

Haha u are right I have written few eBooks on methods that actually work but I do not boast around saying they would make around $1000 a day...ive got some methods which can boost ur adsense earnings to around $30-$40 a month...:)

I believe that if a person is making $1000 a month he can teach u how to make around $500 a month..but if he himself is earning half of it he would not be able to show you a method where u can earn that much !!

If I got your hopes up on earning a bunch of money a day, then I have to say that I'm sorry because this isn't that kind of thread.

Am I the only one who is tired of these types of threads, that have methods that have been proven to earn you very little.

I see at least 10 of these threads a day and they irritate me. How about you?

Damn.. I probably shouldn't have quit my job, misleading titles god damn you!

I see these kind of threads all the time and it can get very annoying, especially since when you think about how much new people to all this will take things like this on board and believe that they actually can make that amount within a day. I personally do not feel that you can make this kind of money within a day unless you have alot of experiences and knowledge in several different things and have the time to be able to put in to make these things work.

The reasons why there are threads like this is because it actually works. People are still falling for multi-level marketing scams. Telling people to buy a certain product that under delivers so that they could get commissions from their PTP site. It actually still works.

Although you're doing it wrong. You see, first you have to tell them that this is their last chance and only hope. Then you have to tell them that you understand what they're going through. After that, tell them that you want to help them and lead them to a product to buy. Convince them, and get them to pay. Then cash in and profit.

This tried old formula still sells. It's unfortunate that people are so ignorant and blind that they can't understand the concept of "misleading advertising for profit". If people did, these sites would not survive since it relies on technically scamming people with false promises.

Whenever someone mentions you can earn $1000 a day, I tend to ignore that thread.

Although it is possible to earn $1000/day, there is no "proven method". You will have to work hard to make $1000/day and you will have to come up with your own method.

I normally do not even click on links that have the title "how to make a $1,000 a day" because in truth and in fact, some normal 9-5 high profile jobs in the work world don't event pay a half of that, and we're here on the internet with hope of earning that much, by virtue of doing only minor jobs, it will not happen. People need to post about honest things.

I see those types of threads and promotional content all the time. It is very unfortunate that they don't usually provide what they promise and lead to false hope for many. If those methods were really making as much as most say, they wouldn't be just handing it out to the masses to ruin profits for themselves.

I can earn $1,000+ / day if I'm willing to work 12+ hour days. I'm a consultant so if I get enough work, I can achieve that. However I also value my sanity, so I try not to work like that overmuch.

As for earning that much through ads on a website? If a site gets a *ton* of traffic (like millions of pageviews/day), then it's possible. With sites like mine (mostly personal blogs and forums), I am lucky to see a couple of hundred pageviews/day.

I see these kinds of posts and usually shake my head and click it anyway to read. I have never found an offer that was truly honest and without a catch. I will keep looking though every chance I get. Like they always say " if it looks to good to be true....

When I first started off working online I was actually hooked by those threads. "Earn $1000 a day with these simple tricks!" and then they would ask you to click on some link of their own and there you go you're helping them reach their $1000 a day goal. I'm personally tired of this crap and I'm even more tired with the people claiming to be earning crazy amounts of money each day just by doing this simple thing.

Sure there are ways to earn that much money but not through buying eBooks and guides or doing some sort of magical hacking technique, the only way to make that much money a day is if you work hard 12 hours a day regardless of it being online or not. Hell, the most money I made in a day online is by doing some a graphic design job and I got paid $300 only for working 10 hours.

I must admit I have been tempted to advertise "Earn £500 a day" and then require every person who responded to send me £1 to be told the secret - which would be advertise "Earn £500 a day" etc. Problem is I am too moral and refuse to engage in such shoddy schemes.

I think those types of threads are a joke! "Make $1000 a day and I will tell you how if you buy my $39.99 E Book"! Suckers end up buying the E Book and find its full of useless information and wonder how the guy is making $1000 a day. And the answer is he is making $1000 a day selling suckers his E Book. Myself I have never once fell for one of those scams and I never will.

Greg

I also feel really bad when you read such information only to end up feeling frustrated. I have actually bought like five e-books only to end cursing myself for being duped into earning big money with minimal effort. Nothing comes easy, that I know well of. On your topic, I know people who earn a decent amount of money online but not $1000 a day. I believe affiliate marketing is where the big money is at but reaching that point where you could earn huge amounts of money takes time, huge investments and a lot dedication.

I agree completely. It's so frustrating when you see something claiming it can make you a lot of money and looks like it may be legitimate. Then you click on it and go through it only to find out it's a scam. It's really a let down especially when you're going through hard times and just trying to find a way to make some money to support your family.

I seriously don't know what I expected. Still got the laugh I had hoped to find.

Anyway, yeah, this kind of posts are just pure clickbaits, nothing more. They're just made to trick people through what they want the most, which is becoming rich with minimal effort. I think most people have realized they're mostly scams, though, so seeing blogger promote their absolutely effortless and 100% guaranteed method to earn a thousand dollars a day with just a few clicks just makes me laugh.
Then I realize some people actually fall for that, and I get depressed.

I actually thought this was a weird spam thread, there were thoughts of reporting it wafting through my mind, lol.

God, I really hate those threads. Of course they promise so much money because they're looking for the dumbest, most credulous people on the internet (like the Nigerian Prince's, there are people who've fallen for that) to take advantage of.

Got a great laugh out of it, though! XD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds