Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How to Earn $1,000 A Day

These days it seems like there are more and more sites appearing that promise you that they can earn you easy money, but sadly they all turn out to be scams.

In my opinion there's no such as thing as easy money or a passive income, and even the people that are earning a lot for not doing a great deal, will have had to start with nothing and worked hard to get where they are today. People can earn money working online, just don't expect to become a millionaire overnight.

Advertisement Placeholder
God, I really hate those threads. Of course they promise so much money because they're looking for the dumbest, most credulous people on the internet (like the Nigerian Prince's, there are people who've fallen for that) to take advantage of.
I know someone who claims those scams are deliberately poorly written and easy to spot because that way the only people who respond are those likely to be credulous enough to pay a lot.

I loathe those "get $1000 a day" scams. What they actually mean is "help the person who wrote this advert make $1000 a day". Just like the unbeatable Forex trading scams, if they actually worked the person in question wouldn't be running internet ads, they'd be running a private company and making a fortune without telling anyone.

That said, I think what people forget is that passive income and online income opportunities do still require work. There are people who do assume that if you build it, they will come, and the web just doesn't work like that.

When I see those ridiculous statements, I just ignore them. They can be irritating after a while, because you know it's completely untrue. The first time I saw this thread, I ignored it and didn't click it. But looking at it again, the Topic Creator seems to be a respected contributor so I said I might as well check it out. And yeah, I got a good laugh! :D

I agree with pwarbi that there's no such thing as easy money if we're talking about large sums like $1,000 a day. If there is such a thing, you have to work very hard to get to that. These claims definitely target and lure the unsuspecting, and the latter probably would fall into it. Good thing we don't.

The ridiculousness of those claims is by design, just like those Nigerian scam emails are so poorly written that you can't help but wonder how on Earth could somebody fall for that, well, yes, that's the whole point. If they were to try to scam people with a credible and reasonable promise that sounded sensible they would get a lot more responses, but then you need to go through all those responses and process them knowing in advance that you are going to lose a large percentage of those initial contacts once people realize that the whole thing is a scam, that's why you go with outrageous and ridiculous claims right from the start, only a handful of people are going to answer you, but that's exactly the people that you want because they failed to realize how stupid the thing sounded right from the start so you know they are gullible enough to be exploited.

Those scam spam emails are much more nuanced and evil than you can imagine.

When we're talking about the scam emails that I'm sure we all get, they're a lot more serious than what I think a lot of us imagine.

The people that fall for them are often the people that are most vulnerable such as the elderly or those with the lowest incomes that think it might be worth investing in.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds