Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Deal With Criticism As An Online Earner?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Well, I earn money online and I have been criticised by many people for making money online. I really do not know why do people criticise my profession so much. They think that making money online is not a viable thing and it is a waste of time. have you also faced similar criticism as well? As a newbie, how do you handle criticism?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have to show them how much I earn, they can judge me for the kind of life I am leaving. If I was wasting my time online how would I manage to pay the bills? I just don't give a damn.

Being an online earner requires a lot of coping with criticism. You can take criticism as a chance for growth and professional development by remaining composed, listening intently, and seeking out helpful suggestions.

Well it depends on people point of order and consideration.

Personally criticism is not my thing and I don't consider it when I have set a goal to earned money.

Maybe it can be done later but I firstly wished to achieved my goal.

I live in a traditional society and face the same thing too. People criticize me for pressing phone too much. And when I tell them I am working. They would be like what kind of stupid work is that? I don't mind anyone as long as it keeps bringing me money.

As long as I am happy with what I am doing, I do not bother about such criticism. I am not doing anything illegal and also I do not have to prove myself to anyone.

In my country, you are not just criticized but also rounded and arrested for daring to say you work online. To the police in my country, you are obviously a criminal since the online world is never a job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds