Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to convert a customer to a potential buyer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Well, I have always been a seller my entire life. I know how hard it takes to convince clients to give me the job. I will have to go to heaven and earth to earn their trust and I must know that they are paying for it.
That's it, you don't have to persuade your customers in other to buy your products me specifically I leave customers to make their choice by themselves.

Advertisement Placeholder
You will have conversion only when your marketing campaign will reach the real customers. Real customers means the people who are actually looking to buy the products you are selling.

In my own opinion When you provide a good customers service you can be able to convert your customers to potentially buyers.

One ofnthe best way of turning a customer into a potential is to start enticing them with the kind of iffer they wont be able to resist, giving them bonus and reducing the price of goods for them.

I think the best technique to convert your customers to a buy is by showing them TLC,that's tender,love and care. Everyone wants to be treated like a queen or a king. Just show them the above three mentioned things.

Not all the customers would buy your products just because you show them affection. I think it is much better to show the great qualities of your product and the exceptional features your product has to offer.

Not all the customers would buy your products just because you show them affection. I think it is much better to show the great qualities of your product and the exceptional features your product has to offer.
I completely agree with this. I have never run a business but I have noticed it servral time's, when you show your customers the great quality of your you will surely retain them.

I understand that most of the customers that makes a business grow are mostly average persons due to high number of average persons in the world or in a particular region. So, making your products affordable and quality drives more sales.
When you have successfully marketed your product and services to the potential customers that you are educating about your business product and services there is always a high chance that they're going to purchase from you.

To convert a customer to a potential buyer, you need to build a good relationship with your customers, show them you have their best interest at heart,
always give them the best product and services, all of these will convince them to always buy from you.
Checking on your customer and asking them to give you a feed back about your product and making sure you satisfy their curiosity and making sure you always satisfy them.

I think the best technique to convert your customers to a buy is by showing them TLC,that's tender,love and care. Everyone wants to be treated like a queen or a king. Just show them the above three mentioned things.
Aww well may be its right but a person needs courtesy and a customer also deserves is because he/she want it.And no doubt love and care makes more better results

Aww well may be its right but a person needs courtesy and a customer also deserves is because he/she want it.And no doubt love and care makes more better results
True. There are many factors that contributes to the success of a business, this just the little out them but you also need to provide good customer's service in other to make your business successful and to retain your customers.

One of the strategies I adopt to convert a customer to a potential buyer is to offer my quality product at a slashed rate but I would let the customer know and definitely after using the product, the customer always return for more.
If you don't actually find a way of selling your business product and services to your potential customers are more than what your competitors offer to them it is going to be very hard for you to convert them to your potential buyers.

I completely agree with this. I have never run a business but I have noticed it servral time's, when you show your customers the great quality of your you will surely retain them.

Unfortunately, not all the people would become your customers. In fact, 99 percent of the people might turn you down. This means searching for the right kind of customer or people who are willing to buy from you is very crucial. You might think yourself: where can I find people who might be interested in my products?

This morning I was in the pet center where grooming salons and pet shops are lined up. One attendant asked me what I was looking for when he saw me watching the puppies in the cage. I said I am amused by the puppies. He began to enumerate the types of puppies they have with the corresponding selling price. If I was there to scout for a dog I would have probably been a buyer.

There are several strategies of which a seller can turn a customer into a potential buyer. Firstly as a seller, you make offers to you customers in such a manner, that they can not reject. Making them satisfied in the business transactions, freedom of expression should be entertained at all time.

That's it, you don't have to persuade your customers in other to buy your products me specifically I leave customers to make their choice by themselves.
You cannot just start persuading a customer to purchase your business product and services without first making that customer to be very comfortable in discussing with you and telling you exactly what he or she won't before you can persuade him to buy from you.

When you have successfully marketed your product and services to the potential customers that you are educating about your business product and services there is always a high chance that they're going to purchase from you.
That's why marketing is needed when it comes to business and it's products. It will help project the products to customers, but it should be targeted at the right customers, the targeted ones to bring increase sales.

You cannot just start persuading a customer to purchase your business product and services without first making that customer to be very comfortable in discussing with you and telling you exactly what he or she won't before you can persuade him to buy from you.
That's true, that's what I've just Said it's not good to persuade your customers just leave them to make their choices by themselves. But have you ever seen a case we're be a customer is been persuaded to buy a product?

We only need to deliver the quality products at affordable prices. Not only that, a business owner needs to take with great concern the opinions and feedbacks of his customers. And then, there should be discount for persistent buyers.

We can convert a buyer to potential buyers. To convert a buyer to potential buyers is to provide their demands and give a good customer service.

That's why marketing is needed when it comes to business and it's products. It will help project the products to customers, but it should be targeted at the right customers, the targeted ones to bring increase sales.
This is actually the point that I was trying to stress very well because when you are marketing and promoting your business product and services for the wrong customers it will never materialized into sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds