Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to convert a customer to a potential buyer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
You can convert a customer to a potential buyer by letting him to know the reasons why your product is better than others and what he tends to benefits by buying from you.
Proper advertisement is one ofnthe best way to convert your buyers into a regular customer , trying to convince them and telling them the main reason why your product is the best is the solution .

Advertisement Placeholder
A customer is already a buyer but a potential customer is something you should try to convince to purchase your product. One of the best ways of converting potential customers is to offer them quality products. If your services or products are of a very good quality you can actually make your potential customers your customers in the future.

The best way to convert a customer into a potential buyer is to provide him with the best and quality service he needed at the best time. gives him all the best information he needed to know about a product.

As I usually say, it is all about customers satisfaction. To turn a buyer to a customer involves a lot. It is just how you treat your customers and your response to them anytime they have any complaints. Also the quality and quantity of goods matters a lot. Let your customers believe that you are the best, that if it is not better in your place, it can't be better anywhere.

I believe this is when good customer care service comes in. Treat the customer as a very important person no matter the quantity of goods he or she is buying. Such extra acts might make the customer interested in coming back next time.

Attitude is all that makes the difference in this scenario. A customer comes in to your shop to buy things and ended feeling really respected and welcomed. Trust me, that customer will want to continue coming to your store to buy from you because of how you make them feel comfortable.

I believe this is when good customer care service comes in. Treat the customer as a very important person no matter the quantity of goods he or she is buying. Such extra acts might make the customer interested in coming back next time.
Having a good customer care representative is one of the best way of turning a buyer into a potential customers because its the responsibility of the customer care to know the exact thing the customer wants.

You can convert a customer to a potential buyer only if your product are the best and it is given to the customer with a gift attached, he will be coming to you regularly to get what he want and also invite others to you.

You should just make them to feel that they are buying value most especially something that they cannot be able to get in any other place except from you.

You should just make them to feel that they are buying value most especially something that they cannot be able to get in any other place except from you.
Customers will always come to your place whenever you are able to deliver the best product or service. If I have to buy anything offline , I have to go to a place I am very sure I will be able to get original product in all the things I need. That is how it works.

Customers will always come to your place whenever you are able to deliver the best product or service. If I have to buy anything offline , I have to go to a place I am very sure I will be able to get original product in all the things I need. That is how it works.
This is a very honest piece. There are people who are really interested in the quality of goods and services offered by a business and they wouldn't hesitate to avoid such businesses if they are no longer sure of the quality.

This is a very honest piece. There are people who are really interested in the quality of goods and services offered by a business and they wouldn't hesitate to avoid such businesses if they are no longer sure of the quality.
That is just it, even if new customers often are invited to your business. The first thing they will have to put into consideration will be the quality of your product , this determine if they are coming next time or not. With this we could see how important it would be for business owners to consider customer satisfaction as the most important priority.

I believe it depends on the interpersonal relationship between the customer and buyer create at the point of transaction all I advised sellers is be of good conducted to understand social aspect of different customer coming from different backgrounds with different idealogy
When you have a very good relationship with your buyers there is a possibility that they will probably become your best customers in the nearest future. This is why it is always very important that business people build good relationship and try much as possible to be friendly with their buyers.

You can easily convert a visiting customers are paying customers when you offer good and quality services and you were able to lure the customer with lots of juicy thing's.

You can be able to do this by always allowing them to feel important in business by giving them VIP discounts and always asking them for feedback on how to improve the business.

Most of the time , some new customers complaint and nags a lot about what they bought from you willingly to test the level of your patience because they want to make you their potential customer.

I think the kind of goods one sells, his character towards his customers can also help to convert a customer into a potential buyer, if I have a shop, I would always go for quality products which would attract more customers to me.
I think the kind of goods one sells, his character towards his customers can also help to convert a customer into a potential buyer, if I have a shop, I would always go for quality products which would attract more customers to me.

I think the extent of every business is to satisfy the customer and every customer wants his demand to be meet up with. If the needs of the customers is satisfied and been truthful to them as an entrepreneur, it will encourage them to trust in what you will provide to them.

I think the extent of every business is to satisfy the customer and every customer wants his demand to be meet up with. If the needs of the customers is satisfied and been truthful to them as an entrepreneur, it will encourage them to trust in what you will provide to them.
That's completely True, the sole aim of starting up a business of any kind is to satisfy your customers and give them the best they need, and we have countless of ways to do that.

I think one of the possible ways to convince a customer is to give him assurance on your product, enlighten him about the benefits of the product and it should be provided to him at the best time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds