Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to convert a customer to a potential buyer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
What we must understand is that it is not everyone that would have interest in the type of product we are marketing, but I believe the best way you can do this is just introduce your products to people you target as a potential customers , Explaining the function of your product and how to use them can really help.

Advertisement Placeholder
I understand that most of the customers that makes a business grow are mostly average persons due to high number of average persons in the world or in a particular region. So, making your products affordable and quality drives more sales.

One of the strategies I adopt to convert a customer to a potential buyer is to offer my quality product at a slashed rate but I would let the customer know and definitely after using the product, the customer always return for more.

I think offering them a little discount on quality products might help especially during first time purchases. Such a customer wont mind paying the actual price for the same product next time if he is impressed with the quality of it.
I think the best technique to convert your customers to a buy is by showing them TLC,that's tender,love and care. Everyone wants to be treated like a queen or a king. Just show them the above three mentioned things.

The best way to convert your customers to a potential buyer is by providing the appropriate quality and quantity of goods they need.

You can sell only when you have a high quality product that is useful to many people. In order to convert your customer to a potential buyer you need to sell high quality product that the customer find useful and interesting.

I think offering them a little discount on quality products might help especially during first time purchases. Such a customer wont mind paying the actual price for the same product next time if he is impressed with the quality of it.
That's true. This creates a strong relationship between you and your customers. But some people don't get it. This is the best way to convert them to your real customers.

How to convert a customer to a potential buyer? If you are a potential customer, searching for a product, or seeking a service, is there anything specifically that the seller could do to entice you into making a purchase? Or, if you're a business, what strategies or techniques do you use to convert a customer to a buyer?
If I am a customer service representative and I am trying to sell a new product or convince a new customer to buy my brand, what I will do is try as much as I can to understand exactly what the customer wants to buy and then explain the products that we have that can offer the person the services that he or she is looking for and then allow them to decide the one that best suits their needs.

One of the strategies I adopt to convert a customer to a potential buyer is to offer my quality product at a slashed rate but I would let the customer know and definitely after using the product, the customer always return for more.
Yes, you're right.
Plus making customers know your value and that of your business. They will automatically stick to your business, becoming potential buyers.

To convert a customer to a potential buyer, you need to build a good relationship with your customers, show them you have their best interest at heart,
always give them the best product and services, all of these will convince them to always buy from you.

I know there will be different opinions from different individuals here as different people like being treated differently. As for me, one thing I hate is when a seller tries to add some amount on top of the price when I want to buy from him or her. Once I notice this, I will be gone for good. So, one of it should be sincerity.

That's true. This creates a strong relationship between you and your customers. But some people don't get it. This is the best way to convert them to your real customers.
Yes, a businessman should be willing to make such little sacrifices in order to sway the minds of potential customers who are still undecided.

How to convert a customer to a potential buyer? If you are a potential customer, searching for a product, or seeking a service, is there anything specifically that the seller could do to entice you into making a purchase? Or, if you're a business, what strategies or techniques do you use to convert a customer to a buyer?
There are various strategies a business owner can adopt to convert a potential customer to a stable one.
Making your products of high quality and delivering excellent services automatically makes your customers to stick to your business.

To convert a customer to a potential buyer, you need to build a good relationship with your customers, show them you have their best interest at heart,
always give them the best product and services, all of these will convince them to always buy from you.
True but some customers are just outright annoying, even when you are trying to give them the best for a very cheap price, they would want to pice it down completely. How do you handle such customers?

The potential visitors could be turned to paying customers by simply creating services that adds value. You could do this by knowing what the customers wanted. Once your are giving the customers what they wanted, you will be marvelled by the turnover you would get.

A customer is somebody who is always hunting for value and providing it for him would ensure that he always comes back. You should make sure you treat them well and politely.

Yes, a businessman should be willing to make such little sacrifices in order to sway the minds of potential customers who are still undecided.
I completely agree with you because their is no success without sacrifice. You need to make sacrifices before you can be successful.

I completely agree with you because their is no success without sacrifice. You need to make sacrifices before you can be successful.
Such is the reality of life. When we achieve our desired goal, we may not even remember the sacrifices we made when we were struggling.

you first need to know how you communicate to your customers this the first step you need to take. you also need to show them tender care visit them when they are sick.

Well, I have always been a seller my entire life. I know how hard it takes to convince clients to give me the job. I will have to go to heaven and earth to earn their trust and I must know that they are paying for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds