Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to boost your sales online

What an awesome article, you have stated categorically the main requirements to be consider while thinking of boosting an online business. However, my contribution to this is to ensure the delivery of ordered products from your customers does not exceed the time you promised during the online transactions. That will create more trust and the customers will genuinely refer your steadfast ability to another customers for appropriate networking on the business.
You are right, what you said can also help the business to keep boosting it and gain more customers. If you are delivering a product for customers on time of agreement, this will make a customer trust you to order more. Because not everyone that advertising their products online are able to deliver product to customer location.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to boost you sales there are many ways you can do. You can use advertisment for it but i cost you money so this is slightly not applicable. You can also use social media platform for advertising like facebook, instagram , and twitter.

Creation of awareness can be done in many ways eg:media house, radio broadcasts, printing of handbills, town criers, door to door confronts, but the best mean of advertisement is online means, it minimizes cost and maximize profit.

The answer to the question you asked on how to boost your sales online is that if you can boost if you post your advertisement on your page, you will tell your friends and family to help you share, and you can also post your advertisement to different websites for promotions

If you sell anything,
Whether online or offline,
Your biggest enemy is not your competitors,
It's TRUST.

If you must make sales, you have to find a way to get people to trust you.are a few ways

1. Social Proof.

This, is by far, the easiest way.
Simply show them a testimonial of somebody who used your products, and got the desired results.
If you don't have any, you can take from sites like amazon and Jumia, just to show that it works.

2. Stand Out.
We see 5000+ ads every day.
Most of those ads say the same things.
Once yours stands out, people will pay attention to you, more than others.
Don't be boring.

3. Be Human.
People do business with people.
If all you do, is post pictures of products, your sales will be low.
Post yourself using those products, post a random picture.

I know someone who does this and the results are evident.
One way that also works, is to communicate directly to people's *primal desires* .

There's a deep reason people want your products.

They don't want glowing skin, they want everyone to see them and say they're beautiful.

He doesn't want a nice perfume, he wants his girlfriend to tell him he smells nice.Primal Desires are basically the emotional attachment people have, with your products.

I hope this few points of mine help you in your business.
I agree very much with all the points you emphasized, but I must disagree that competition is one thing you must never ignore.

Take for example, a writer. Many writers are really good, so if you don't care about competition and how you can be better, you can never get good pay for mediocre jobs that clients will consider inferior to others.

You can boost your sale online by posting your posting your products on social media such as facebook and twitter. Then always post your products on your whatapp status. This will give all the people in your contacts to know more about you products

1. Show Off Customer Testimonials and Trust Signals. ...
  2. Create a Sense of Urgency. ...
  3. Offer a Bulletproof Money-Back Guarantee. ...
  4. Offer Fewer Choices. ...
  5. Target Lookalike Audiences on Facebook. ...
  6. Reduce Friction in the Checkout Process

Concentrating on current customers, you should change the attention from attracting new customers to making those who have already tried your goods or services to purchase again and learn how to keep all consumers if you want to boost sales. Instead of a complete stranger, the best sales opportunities are those you have already turned into current clients.

If you sell anything,
It's TRUST.

If you must make sales, you have to find a way to get people to trust you.are a few ways

1. Social Proof.

Simply show them a testimonial of somebody who used your products, and got the desired results.
If you don't have any, you can take from sites like amazon and Jumia, just to show that it works.

2. Stand Out.
Don't be boring.

3. Be Human.

One way that also works, is to communicate directly to people's *primal desires* .

They don't want glowing skin, they want everyone to see them and say they're beautiful.

He doesn't want a nice perfume, he wants his girlfriend to tell him he smells nice.Primal Desires are basically the emotional attachment people have, with your products.

You have spoken very well. Alot of people take the issue of trust lightly in a business forgetting the fact that your whole Business is built on it. Once you're trusted by your Clients and business partners you are good to go. Give your clients every reason why you should be trusted and watch your business explore

I think the above article is actually spot on and correct in many ways but I have to point out something which is under social proof, most people have been deceived in the past by such pretense, frauds hire people to lie on camera about how good their product is meanwhile it's actually nothing to write home about so most people will not patronise you basedbon social proog, its just about the uniqueness of your advertisement or product

This is true as rising cases of scammers hiring people that lie on camera is on the rise. This has rubbished the impact of social proof as a tool for marketing our products. When you are using it, it means that you have to do more, if you want to earn from it.

If you’re selling stuff online, ad extensions are a no-brainer – this feature (available in both AdWords and Bing) allows you to make your ad bigger with more places to click. And it doesn’t cost any extra! AND it increases your ad’s click-through rate! Amazing, right?

Good tips which can excellently help to boost sales. selling online really also involves discipline and hardwork.

Consistency and patience are required as well. Getting sales online may be very difficult and tricky especially if you are a newbie in the e-commerce business. Be consistent, keep pitching your ideas and products, it may not look like it's yielding but your network is expanding and very soon it will be large enough to get you sales on each product you put online.

1. Be Honest in Your Sales Copy. ...
  2. Get More Ad Clicks with Ad Extensions. ...
  3. Show Off Customer Testimonials and Trust Signals. ...
  4. Create a Sense of Urgency. ...
  5. Offer a Bulletproof Money-Back Guarantee. ...
  6. Offer Fewer Choices. ...
  7. Target Lookalike Audiences on Facebook. ...
  8. Reduce Friction in the Checkout Process.

If you sell anything,
It's TRUST.

1. Social Proof.

2. Stand Out.
Don't be boring.

3. Be Human.

You don't know how insightful this article is. When we talk about the profound changes in the nature of business driven by the appearance and development of the internet, a key factor is to at least appear among the highest positions in the traffic rankings and online advertising.

First is to create awareness through notable social media influencers. This will help pass information about your goods to a large crowd and also gives the potential clients some level of trust in your business

If you sell anything,
It's TRUST.

1. Social Proof.

2. Stand Out.
Don't be boring.

3. Be Human.

You are absolutely right If your social network is very good then no one needs to post no There is nothing that you can do about it If you use social media to make your business more popular, you can make more money

Concenring how to boost your sales online. Well, all the points highlighted and explained are all correct and spot-on. You have to earn peoples trust by sshowing a proof of your product, ifpossible, make a picture or video of yourself using the product, with thiproof,people will fall in and would want to do business with you

If you sell anything,
It's TRUST.

1. Social Proof.

2. Stand Out.
Don't be boring.

3. Be Human.

• Attachment
  • Banner Ad
This article is very good for business man. You have to engage yourself in a business in order to make a businesses successful.
One of the best ways to improve your online sales is through digital marketing and social media marketing. This can help reach a great number of people at the same time. It also helps to create trust in your product and services.
Yes these two ways are the best to promote you business online. If you have a large social media account you can promote it for free. Affiliate marketing is also a very good option. It increases the business many folds.

Using of a content writer is the best way you can use to promote your product and services online because a content writer have all the strategies that they can write a good quality content to attract and to draw people into your business ,that is what people have been using to advertise online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds