Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to boost your sales online

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you sell anything,
Whether online or offline,
Your biggest enemy is not your competitors,
It's TRUST.

If you must make sales, you have to find a way to get people to trust you.are a few ways

1. Social Proof.

This, is by far, the easiest way.
Simply show them a testimonial of somebody who used your products, and got the desired results.
If you don't have any, you can take from sites like amazon and Jumia, just to show that it works.

2. Stand Out.
We see 5000+ ads every day.
Most of those ads say the same things.
Once yours stands out, people will pay attention to you, more than others.
Don't be boring.

3. Be Human.
People do business with people.
If all you do, is post pictures of products, your sales will be low.
Post yourself using those products, post a random picture.

I know someone who does this and the results are evident.
One way that also works, is to communicate directly to people's *primal desires* .

There's a deep reason people want your products.

They don't want glowing skin, they want everyone to see them and say they're beautiful.

He doesn't want a nice perfume, he wants his girlfriend to tell him he smells nice.Primal Desires are basically the emotional attachment people have, with your products.

I hope this few points of mine help you in your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nice article 👏. It’s spot and I love it. I’ll also add a few. First is to create awareness through notable social media influencers. This will help pass information about your goods to a large crowd and also gives the potential clients some level of trust in your business

This few points you have just mentioned above will not only help my business, it will also help economic life, I think this your post is really meant for me and I appreciate your efforts on helping my business life

You are on point, no doubt. The social media has proved to be the most effective, lots of online businesses promote their products through Facebook sponsored ads by targeting a large audience. Interested buyers contact them and get delivery at their doorsteps.

Great article, I find this very educating, online advertisement has a large audience that can give any business or a product a boost. This has opened up a possibility we never thought possible.

Thank for your effort for creating this article which many people have benefited from.
Well, I think you have said it all, the only thing I have to add is to be friendly with your buyers and be able to convince people who are lacking knowledge about your products.

The above listed tips just hit the nail on the head because those are the major spices to make you thrive in ur chosen field of business
But what about advertisement it also gives the final consumers awareness about the business

If you sell anything,
It's TRUST.

If you must make sales, you have to find a way to get people to trust you.are a few ways

1. Social Proof.

Simply show them a testimonial of somebody who used your products, and got the desired results.
If you don't have any, you can take from sites like amazon and Jumia, just to show that it works.

2. Stand Out.
Don't be boring.

3. Be Human.

One way that also works, is to communicate directly to people's *primal desires* .

They don't want glowing skin, they want everyone to see them and say they're beautiful.

He doesn't want a nice perfume, he wants his girlfriend to tell him he smells nice.Primal Desires are basically the emotional attachment people have, with your products.

I agree, if you want to boost there are companies that can do that for you of course for a payment, or per project fee.
Thuogh I think you can do everything by yourself or with a friend

Great list. Consistency and patience are required as well. Getting sales online may be very difficult and tricky especially if you are a newbie in the e-commerce business. Be consistent, keep pitching your ideas and products, it may not look like it's yielding but your network is expanding and very soon it will be large enough to get you sales on each product you put online.

If you sell anything,
It's TRUST.

1. Social Proof.

2. Stand Out.
Don't be boring.

3. Be Human.

Nice... You shared informative post. I am sure this is based on your personal experiences. To boost sales best method is social media promotion. Which ll give your business success.

I like your analysis on how to make money online. One of them that I'd very important is that you need to define a niche and state your ground in that niche. Let people know you as a professional in the niche and you are good to go

Well said .if you need a fast audience within weeks ,then social media is the best tool to be used. It's effect are quite outstanding , especially with a payment proof to back it up .

This is a good and valid article. I find it useful for me. But we should not forget that good/quality product is most important to provide for customers in which to keep patronizing you. Advertisment can make me purchase a flaw product once not twice.

Some online stores have feedback from the buyers. It is a sort of review of the product they bought. However, it seems to me that those comments are only the positive ones and the negative comments are deleted. In fairness to the review most of the new buyers are encouraged because of what they read (positive comments). Maybe that is one factor that can boost your sale especially if the comments are for real and not fake.

You have really said it all especially when you mentioned social media
Social media has really helped many business
You are on point, no doubt. The social media has proved to be the most effective, lots of online businesses promote their products through Facebook sponsored ads by targeting a large audience. Interested buyers contact them and get delivery at their doorsteps.

If you sell anything,
It's TRUST.

1. Social Proof.

2. Stand Out.
Don't be boring.

3. Be Human.

Thanks for these points you have mentioned above, I think this information will really be helpful in market and sales promotions. I would definitely show a screenshot of this to my friend who is an influencer having troubles with selling alot of his products.

To boast your sales online, it is very important if you sell a quality products because it will really help you to promote your business. A lot online business promote their products through facebook or order website.

Provide excellent customer experience
Today, customers want a quick and easy customer experience. They don't want to waste their time. They don't want complicated processes. Make sure that every step of your customer's journey is simple and efficient.

If you sell anything,
It's TRUST.

1. Social Proof.

2. Stand Out.
Don't be boring.

3. Be Human.

Be Honest in Your Sales Copy. ...
Get More Ad Clicks with Ad Extensions. ...
Show Off Customer Testimonials and Trust Signals. ...
Create a Sense of Urgency. ...
Offer a Bulletproof Money-Back Guarantee. ...
Target Lookalike Audiences on Facebook. ...
Reduce Friction in the Checkout Process. ...
Provide as Many Payment Options as possible.

If you sell anything,
It's TRUST.

1. Social Proof.

2. Stand Out.
Don't be boring.

3. Be Human.

What an awesome article, you have stated categorically the main requirements to be consider while thinking of boosting an online business. However, my contribution to this is to ensure the delivery of ordered products from your customers does not exceed the time you promised during the online transactions. That will create more trust and the customers will genuinely refer your steadfast ability to another customers for appropriate networking on the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds