Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How reliable is online business?

Yeah, that's regularly calling for meeting to get everyone's opinion and know where the business is doing well and where corrections needs to be done.
Yeah, that's regularly calling for meeting to get everyone's opinion and know where the business is doing well and where corrections needs to be done.
Meeting is actually for the employee to give out their problems and the possible way to move the business forward, but what of the customers, how do we make them to voice out their opinion ?

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no much difference between online and offline business, the only difference is the area of operation. Online business sells via online medium and offline business sells via offline medium.
I agree with you that online business sells items through online medium. Online business is selling products. Offline business is also selling of products.

If you're thinking of starting any business at all, the online business is one very reliable type of business you can start thinking of to go into. It is actually very star and efficient running one

Those who are very determined to succeed via online business take it higher. Their are many online business to choice from. We might like to start with blogging, owning an online store, selling of digital products etc to earn money.
One of the thing that go it going for online jobs is that it gives the individual involve the flexibility of time to be able to do other activities.Another thing is that you can actually do a lot of verification about the nature of job or client you intend to work with.

Online business can not be concluded to be either reliable or not reliable due to it nature of operations, terms and conditions a d also the kind of business the person have engage himself into. that's to say it depends on the individual perception.

You should really consider having an offline business to and my advice is that the offline business should be your main source of income rather than the online

You spoke wisely @Sariana23, when setting up a business, it should be offline but market it online and deliver it via any possible means. That's a wise idea you got, that's an online store you got.
It's a nice idea, but to me it's waste of resource, instead of having a physical shop, why not keep your products in your house and sell online, money for the shop can be invested into the business.

It's a nice idea, but to me it's waste of resource, instead of having a physical shop, why not keep your products in your house and sell online, money for the shop can be invested into the business.
You talked wisely too. It make sense to sell online and simply deliver the product to the buyer by hooking up with him or her via offline to negotiate deal.

I agree that an online business can work like a home-based business. Your warehouse or store is your home that can spare you from the cost of rental. You can also save from hiring a store attendant because you are in your home and you can do everything if you have the time.

Meeting is actually for the employee to give out their problems and the possible way to move the business forward, but what of the customers, how do we make them to voice out their opinion ?
The essence of having a good customer care service can enable those customers to voice out their opinion when they feel like need be.

The essence of having a good customer care service can enable those customers to voice out their opinion when they feel like need be.
Most times some companies do not have a good customer care service it can be an hindrance to some company, in this case how do you think customers will be able to make suggestions ?

One of the thing that go it going for online jobs is that it gives the individual involve the flexibility of time to be able to do other activities.Another thing is that you can actually do a lot of verification about the nature of job or client you intend to work with.
Sure, the flexibility of being around your comfort zone to earn reward is very much ideal and income generating one indeed, with different jobs to do at a time.

Sure, the flexibility of being around your comfort zone to earn reward is very much ideal and income generating one indeed, with different jobs to do at a time.
This is what i practice on my own,it has really helped me to schedule most of the things that i do.I just plan my to do list and activities for the day and follow it as schedule and once complited i am done for the day.it has really helped me a lot.

These days I can boast of online business being 70% real reliable for investors because people now prefer to invest online and investing offline.
Normally online business has now been helping offline business nowadays because we now advertise our products through social media online , online presence has been helping my business.

Online business is real, but not every online business is real, you must be really careful while choosing online stuff so that you don't loose money

There are many ways to make money online and I'm interested in utilizing one of them to sustain myself, do you believe they are reliable or I should have an offline business too?
An online business can be great in my opinion because then you are not limited by the region that you are in and you can work on projects that are outside of your country as well,

I agree that an online business can work like a home-based business. Your warehouse or store is your home that can spare you from the cost of rental. You can also save from hiring a store attendant because you are in your home and you can do everything if you have the time.
Absolutely true, the only help you will or might need as the case may be is to have a dispatch rider, that helps in delivering of goods bought by customers, if it's within your location or send to park .

There are many ways to make money online and I'm interested in utilizing one of them to sustain myself, do you believe they are reliable or I should have an offline business too?
Think of reliability about online business, I think it depend on you as an entrepreneur how you want it to be. And if you being an employer employed to meet up target with a reward of a favourable pay, I believe you will want to make it more faster to met with it and move ahead for another without taking much time.

This is what i practice on my own,it has really helped me to schedule most of the things that i do.I just plan my to do list and activities for the day and follow it as schedule and once complited i am done for the day.it has really helped me a lot.
I love working with 'to do list also. I'll simply say your plans for the day earning online or offline is explicit one indeed. Working with schedule or target is indeed worthwhile.

Sites like bizdustry and cashtimeforum and others that pay are another ways to enable some tangible money online, there are surveys that pay as well, one can also invest and hold crypto.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds