Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How reliable is online business?

Is it safe to start an online business nowadays?
Ad by Adam Fayed

How can Africa-based expats invest?
It depends on where you live, and what you want to achieve. If you live in South Africa and one or two other countries, you are s
Continue reading

8 Answers

Profile photo for Aria Singh

Aria Singh
Answered 6 years ago · Author has 82 answers and 260.6K answer views

Yes nowadays it is absolutely safe to start online business I can say it's the most trending form of business. Now the technology has become so advanced that there are very little chances of scams. It will provide you the best security.
Successful businesses can be done in the following way:
Find a need and fill it.
Write copy that sells.
Design and build an easy-to-use website.
Use search engines to drive traffic to your site.
Establish an expert reputation for yourself.
Follow up with your customers and subscribers with e-mail.
Increase your income through back-end sales and upselling.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well you can actually charge them some money if you feel like doing but sometimes it is always better for you to do most of them for free in exchange for rating and good comments.
Lol, if you wish for that way to get their backing and trust then you can go about it. As for me I'll do a job for them.and expect my pay even if it's at a reduced cost.

Before venturing into any online business, thats the reason why you must do a thorough research on the business you can do in your location especially if you are from a third tier countries.
Joining a paid to post sites such as this forum is like the best way for me to determine which of these sites in the internet do support users from my country and equally legit though

There are many ways to make money online and I'm interested in utilizing one of them to sustain myself, do you believe they are reliable or I should have an offline business too?
It is better to say that online business is sustainable and not reliable, online business is meant to sustain your real income not to serve as your only source of income

online business is definitely very reliable but you must have the right knowledge and understanding of how they work before you can be able to make anything tangible from it.

These days I can boast of online business being 70% real reliable for investors because people now prefer to invest online and investing offline.
Well I can't boast of that amount of percentage for online investors but for the business she is online I think I can say it is reliable for like 98% because most businesses that have been carried out on why our automated and so it will be difficult for one to be cheated but we still have to be careful not to fall for scammers.

There are many ways to make money online and I'm interested in utilizing one of them to sustain myself, do you believe they are reliable or I should have an offline business too?
As I replied earlier to a previous post, online business are side hustles or rather put should be extra incomes and not real incomes. You don't really on it to pay your heavy bills

There are some nice online business that are really realibke just like bizdustry,most people are just lazy and refuses to perform task given to them in the online business,but just want to get the online money so when they are not paid then they concluded that it is not reliable

Your just having my mind , I wish I could see an online job that I could rely on or is reliable , I promise I would just shut down working all around

If you are one patient enough that can observe and not greedy, then you would be able to discern the bad online business because not all inline businesses are legit

What you have to understand is that it is not all online business that will last for a long time and most of them are something you should be getting small money, skills are the online business that one should be interested in learning.

I do not consider online business as a reliable kind of business because it is something that can just disappear the next day if care is not taken

Online business is not for me.. scams and fraudster everywhere I cannot start explaining what this have put me through... Never an option for me

Online business is very much reliable and stress free, it also doesn't need much capital to start as there's no need of a physical shop.

Lol, if you wish for that way to get their backing and trust then you can go about it. As for me I'll do a job for them.and expect my pay even if it's at a reduced cost.
We all have our own different stretegy of how we can handle our clients and customers sometimes my own way may not actually be suitable with you, there is no problem with your own.

We all have our own different stretegy of how we can handle our clients and customers sometimes my own way may not actually be suitable with you, there is no problem with your own.
Sure, the strategies differ, that's why it is called business diversity. We can't manage same business with same plans, it wouldn't bring many options for customers to look out to.

Sure, the strategies differ, that's why it is called business diversity. We can't manage same business with same plans, it wouldn't bring many options for customers to look out to.
Yes but sometimes you should consider how you can manage a business in a way that will make people to trust in you more because that is what will even derive more customers to you.

Yes but sometimes you should consider how you can manage a business in a way that will make people to trust in you more because that is what will even derive more customers to you.
That's how business should look like. The customers should trust me for what I'm offering, in order to keep turning up for my business.

That's how business should look like. The customers should trust me for what I'm offering, in order to keep turning up for my business.
Yes and in some business organisation they can even give an opportunity for customers to voice out what is their problem so that this will help the business organisation on how to solve it.

Yes and in some business organisation they can even give an opportunity for customers to voice out what is their problem so that this will help the business organisation on how to solve it.
Yeah, that's regularly calling for meeting to get everyone's opinion and know where the business is doing well and where corrections needs to be done.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds