Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How reliable is online business?

Mostly sixty percent of online business are reliable while forty percent are online business are unreliable due to online scamming activities that has become rampant nowadays.
It is very difficult to recognize the legit online businesses and also those that are scam. One just have to carry out a due-diligence on every online business before venturing into them to avoid been a victim of fraudsters. Online business is another degree of risk taking in the business world.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nothing is rdksibek and not even offline buinsess. The best is to seize the opportunity by making enough money form either of the two or even both rather than focusing on one.

It is possible that they can make up to that amount because they have been in the freelance system for many years and the experience is what is giving them up to that amount.
Yes, they've been in the freelance industry for long now. That's why you see them making enough, cos they've formed strong bond with clients.

Seriously the truth of the matter is that it's only the legitimate online businesses that are worth investing money on because if you make the mistake of investing in the fake ones you will lose your money.
Online business are reliable but sometimes the most reliable online business might even be difficult for people to start that is why it may not be easy sometimes.

If online is not reliable then you and I would have been here so I say reliable to me because this is where everyone finds his way to get money

Yes, they've been in the freelance industry for long now. That's why you see them making enough, cos they've formed strong bond with clients.
But they are the people that are making it very difficult for new people to join the freelance system because most people that are coming there will only trust the older people that have been there for a long time.

There are many ways to make money online and I'm interested in utilizing one of them to sustain myself, do you believe they are reliable or I should have an offline business too?
Online businesses are reliable, depending on your skillset. If you have a good skill that is timeless, then you will be ok for a very long time. But some skills are a passing fad. And will not survive more than the website in which they are working with.

Something that you don't have guarantee as to whether you can wake up tomorrow and still see it standing the way you left it previously is not in any way a reliable thing, so online business is not reliable

to be very honest, an online business is very reliable, it all depends on the kind of online business you're into and you must have a requisite knowledge about the whereabout so as to avoid stories that.touches the heart

But they are the people that are making it very difficult for new people to join the freelance system because most people that are coming there will only trust the older people that have been there for a long time.
That's the real thing happening especially at fiverr and upwork. You need to go directly and contact the clients by offering them your proof of previous job to offer you tasks.

I prefer making online work or business to be a side job. It is reliable but some changes are very drastic online. Which can make you really devastated if you don't have an offline job or an offline presence for your business.

Online business nowadays has been proving positive and succesful but it depends on the business you are doing online bevause some inoine business are not forthcoming.
Yeah, online business can be both depending on the site in question. This is where the need for joining a paid to post sites such as this is can't be neglected as it helps filter out these scam sites through people honest reviews.
[automerge]1629669239[/automerge]

Yeah, you are right mate. Engaging in both online and offline business will be much better as online business or earning method could crash anytime without prior notice.

Let me tell you something that is obviously a fact about online business being very reliable. If online businesses were not reliable, you won't see people establishing the many businesses online as you are seeing it today happening

🤣 🤣 (y) There, now we are in agreement, although in this world the only one 100% trustworthy is God. Now in business, everyone earns his share of trust according to his development and honesty.
This is why I believe that both the offline and online businesses has the same chance of being successful and both of them I'm almost the same level of reliability depending on the people or the company that you are dealing with.

This is why I believe that both the offline and online businesses has the same chance of being successful and both of them I'm almost the same level of reliability depending on the people or the company that you are dealing with.
That's right, it all depends on the people or companies, just as you describe! And of course success is achievable for all entrepreneurs who follow the rules and stick to their project. Honesty must always go hand in hand to inspire confidence in potential customers!

That's the real thing happening especially at fiverr and upwork. You need to go directly and contact the clients by offering them your proof of previous job to offer you tasks.
A lot of people are saying that the first and the most challenging facts about new freelancers is how we can break the knot and if we are able to do that then we will make something out of freelancing.

A lot of people are saying that the first and the most challenging facts about new freelancers is how we can break the knot and if we are able to do that then we will make something out of freelancing.
Yes, winning your first freelancing gig and doing it exceptionally, the client you did such job for, won't abandon you when the need be.

Just like there are legit and fake offline business so also there are legit and fake online business so one just has to be careful and make sure to have done research before investing in any coin

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds