Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How reliable is online business?

Online businesses to me are a very reliable type of business. They have been in existence for as long as I can remember the existence of the internet. So they can as reliable as you tthink them to be

Advertisement Placeholder
Online business is very reliable depending on the types of business that you run online. if you know how to run your business very well you will never regret doing online business.

Very good @Ralphjoe clarified the point! What is important in the topic is the reliability that exists in the online business, in which perhaps I also differ, as my preferences are in going, checking and paying offline without risks, as they are presented online.
Well even in the reliability aspects I still feel that most online businesses are still reliable even more than offline businesses because most of these online businesses rely on automatic payment that is it can even be on your bed sleeping and you receive a payment for your sale.

Well even in the reliability aspects I still feel that most online businesses are still reliable even more than offline businesses because most of these online businesses rely on automatic payment that is it can even be on your bed sleeping and you receive a payment for your sale.
Of course, this is what you describe if you are a businessman, but since I am not yet a businessman, on the contrary I am a customer, I prefer to do things differently. I love to go shopping, compare items and buy the one that suits me best.

Online business can be reliable if you can find the one that is not a scam but now that there are lot of scammers you mist be careful not to fall victim.

Even big companies today are taking their business to improve their business with getting into online business because their are millions of people who they can reach online.
I beleieve most of the online business are real and legit but there are some online business investments that are scamming people around , but its important to do a proper research before investing.

I beleieve most of the online business are real and legit but there are some online business investments that are scamming people around , but its important to do a proper research before investing.

Seriously, as much as there are so many legitimate online businesses that are being carried out in the world today there are so many fake online businesses that are also going on.

I was asking how long it can take to become a good graphic designer, I don't know if what you're saying is based on your experience or based on your research about graphic designer.
You can go to fiverr and check what graphic designees are earning there monthly you'll come to see for yourself how much they are making.

Of course, this is what you describe if you are a businessman, but since I am not yet a businessman, on the contrary I am a customer, I prefer to do things differently. I love to go shopping, compare items and buy the one that suits me best.
So we both can agree now that online business is much more reliable than online business as in offline business you can can also be unreliable in the sense that when you're dealing with they can do something quite different from what you are earlier agreed of her but in an online system whereby everything is automated tell you can never be anything like that.

You can go to fiverr and check what graphic designees are earning there monthly you'll come to see for yourself how much they are making.
Wow, do you really think the site keep a public record of how much the graphic designing are making on monthly basis ? Or if that is possible I will just check it out to see.

So we both can agree now that online business is much more reliable than online business as in offline business you can can also be unreliable in the sense that when you're dealing with they can do something quite different from what you are earlier agreed of her but in an online system whereby everything is automated tell you can never be anything like that.
I can say that, from my point of view, both are reliable but they also have their risks, so I cannot say that both are 100% reliable. Even so, when I go to an offline store with the intention of buying something, I can evaluate, review and even test the merchandise before paying for it. Therein lies the difference and my preference!

Wow, do you really think the site keep a public record of how much the graphic designing are making on monthly basis ? Or if that is possible I will just check it out to see.
Go check it out and see what top graphics designers are earning via fiverr. Many of the graphics designers have their rate base on expertise.

I can say that, from my point of view, both are reliable but they also have their risks, so I cannot say that both are 100% reliable. Even so, when I go to an offline store with the intention of buying something, I can evaluate, review and even test the merchandise before paying for it. Therein lies the difference and my preference!
I think we both can come to a compromise on this issue now with this fact that you have outlined out in your submission because of a flute both online and offline businesses are quite not 100% reliable in fact there is nothing that is hundred percent reliable in this world.

Go check it out and see what top graphics designers are earning via fiverr. Many of the graphics designers have their rate base on expertise.
It is possible that they can make up to that amount because they have been in the freelance system for many years and the experience is what is giving them up to that amount.

If you take your online businesses very seriously, you will obviously get the best of all that your online business should have to bring in for you. So it is with you not taking your business seriously
If you really want to get the best result when doing online business, you must be very serious and commuted to all your activities online so as to get a better working environment for work.

I think we both can come to a compromise on this issue now with this fact that you have outlined out in your submission because of a flute both online and offline businesses are quite not 100% reliable in fact there is nothing that is hundred percent reliable in this world.
🤣 🤣 🤣 (y) There, now we are in agreement, although in this world the only one 100% trustworthy is God. Now in business, everyone earns his share of trust according to his development and honesty.

There are many ways to make money online and I'm interested in utilizing one of them to sustain myself, do you believe they are reliable or I should have an offline business too?
It depends on you, what you feel best suite you, if you are good at online business focus on that if yours is offline is still ok but if you can combine the two is still ok

The reliability of online businesses is of that table provided you have the right knowledge and understanding of how it works and how to make money from it.

Online business is reliable.. In the sense that, an online business doesn't require your physical presence to get it working. It only requires your special technical know how to get things done
[automerge]1629901343[/automerge]
Online business is actually reliable but it all depends on the kind of online business you're running. And again, another factor is, having a proper knowledge about the online business will determine the longevity

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds