Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How profitable is the advertising agency business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard alot about starting up an advertising agency and how profitable it can be and I have seen some people who are doing well there also. I also want to know how it works and how profitable it can be.
Yes, It is a profitable business, but you must keep in mind that you should have a good number of followers and more traffic towards you. It is because, people want you to advertise their products to number of people. If you don't have a good source to get more traffic then how will you advertise their products?
So, it is profitable, but with the good traffic of followers only.

Advertisement Placeholder
First of all you need to be proficient in starting any business and as far as advertising is concerned it is the most used thing in the market nowadays. And most importantly it is how much relief the company gives to the people and how much people like your work.

Excellent, I like these things, that you have the time and dedication to teach your father. Not all young people like to teach and are not passive. It is one of the reasons why I believe that in companies there will always be that attachment to knowledge prior to the digital age, due to lack of support from family members
You are very correct about saying that not all would like to teach their parents. My sister was just like that because she had this wired belief that if our parents knew how to use social media, they would monitor her activities on it, so she refused to teach our father mostly.

Now in this era the advertisement is the basic tool for the success of the business.Advertising agency business is profitable this days because for rapid running of sales in the business, advertisement is very important and necessary, and as well it is very profitable. Because it is the soul of business and organization. Once the product goes through the eyes it can become popular.

First of all you need to be proficient in starting any business and as far as advertising is concerned it is the most used thing in the market nowadays. And most importantly it is how much relief the company gives to the people and how much people like your work.
Starting a business doesn't really matter for advertising agencies, there work is getting your business out there to whoever that is looking for your business products and services. If you have any difficulties reaching them or having poor sales always, then using an advertising agency services is all you need.

Advertising agency business is very profiting because they are been patronized by company owner both national and multi national. The advertising agency helps in placing companies advert in different platforms and they are been paid for their service, most advertising agency create educative and entertaining programs and place this advertisement at every break of these programs when they are showed on television E.g supper story, Wale adenuga.

Advertising agencies are quite profitable because now a days advertising is considering an important aspect of business.advertising agencies create different solutions for the clients or customer to increase their market share and value

I suggest the best way cf or you to get started is to intern at an already existing agency and get to understand the nature of the business in your clime before you venture into business. Find how the company works through agency and how their marketing department control their advertising. When you have been well furnished with all the necessary knowledge, you can partner with the big shots in the industry and hope for future jobs.

I don't know how profitable it is, but from observation it should be very profitable, advertisement is a very important part of business and most firm will pay good amount of money to get their products advertised, you just have to be very good at what you do.

Yeah advertising is really profitable because your company items and products are showing there and it's easy to reach every user and they watch your products in every add so they have knowledge and idea before buying .
Advertisement has many benefits like it montize your brand and company products and help you in going in progress.

I have heard alot about starting up an advertising agency and how profitable it can be and I have seen some people who are doing well there also. I also want to know how it works and how profitable it can be.
This is a profitable business but now its demand has decreased because now online advertisement and marketing is becoming more famous.
if you have plan to start this business online then it could be a very beneficial business for you.

Advertising agency business is profitable this days because for rapid running of sales in the business, advertisement is very important and necessary, and as well it is very profitable. You can focus on digital ad platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google AdWords. Advertising is very compulsory because peoples aware through advertising.

Advertising industry is very profitable, because everyday different products are been made and the stronger your advertising the better your chances of been prominent in the labor market. Also advertisement is a means of creating awareness about your product to the public, if you don't advertise how then will the consumer know about your product.

Actually, I don't really know much about how profitable it is or it will be but I also believe there is no business without profit, it's just that you have to Know the strategy you need to apply for that business
Advertising agency business can be very profitable if you deal with those who are famous personalities, and if you deal with advertising of big companies and brands those searching networks for advertisement.

I think it is very profitable. Many people nowadays have created businesses and look for how these businesses will be known by the public. Therefore, they look for advertising agencies that can help reveal their business to their target market and customers at large. By so doing, advertising agencies make a fortune by helping such businesses become known

The average marketing agency earns a net profit margin between 6 and 10 percent — with digital agencies reporting even higher margins around 20 percent. ... If your agency is in the lower range — between 6 and 15 percent — there is a good chance a few strategic changes will improve your margins considerably.

I think the advertising business is a profitable one because every business needs adverts to thrive and make profits, if agencies play their cards right and provide premium services to their customers they would make huge profits.

The average marketing agency earns a net profit margin between 6 and 10 percent — with digital agencies reporting even higher margins around 20 percent. ... If your agency is in the lower range — between 6 and 15 percent — there is a good chance a few strategic changes will improve your margins considerably.

Actually, I don't really know much about how profitable it is or it will be but I also believe there is no business without profit, it's just that you have to Know the strategy you need to apply for that business.

Having a partnership with an Advertising company would probably take a big hit and thats depends on the marketing strategy they applied on, or even how large the amount of people they would reach. In short words it is worth taking a risk for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds