Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How old were you when you first started your own business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I didn't started my business long ago that's to say at my old age of now. it was not really easy for a start because I was not used to any business stuffs and management but I have to try.

Although i have a lot of business plans and ideas, i have started some but could not Excell because i was sick and also needed slot of money, so the only business am currently doing right now is the poultry farming in my twenties.

I started business at 17 years. What I do then is when it's 6 month to Christmas, I will visit a big poultry to buy a lot of boilers. I will also buy their feeds. I will feeds them for 6 months and sell during Christmas. Some of the chickens may die before Christmas, but I always make my profit. I started this business then because I need money.

Actually for now I have not started my own personal business yet, I still need my parents support on it because I am still young to start and can get cheated or get scammed by people around me.

Actually for now I have not started my own personal business yet, I still need my parents support on it because I am still young to start and can get cheated or get scammed by people around me.
I think if your parents have good business knowledge they can actually lead you through. If they do not have you can meet people who are doing similar businesses you want to venture into and they can teach you.

I think if your parents have good business knowledge they can actually lead you through. If they do not have you can meet people who are doing similar businesses you want to venture into and they can teach you.
It is very good for one's parey to have a very good business strategy that one cold learn grom and because you have been with them for very long time you would have leaent this naturally.

I was just sixteen when I start my own business and that was last year, starting up a business at the young age is something most people need to put in consideration, it helps you to be financially independent.

I was just sixteen when I start my own business and that was last year, starting up a business at the young age is something most people need to put in consideration, it helps you to be financially independent.
It is quite impressive that you could start a business at that tender age. It will help sharpen your skills on how to manage a very big business if eventually you find yourself establishing one.

It is very good for one's parey to have a very good business strategy that one cold learn grom and because you have been with them for very long time you would have leaent this naturally.
There are a lot of business people that have succeeded because their parents had business background and knowledge. That is what so many business people does.

There are a lot of business people that have succeeded because their parents had business background and knowledge. That is what so many business people does.
It is very interesting for your parents to have a very good business of ground so that you can learn from them when you are still at a tender age. This will help your understanding in business management when you grow up.

It is very interesting for your parents to have a very good business of ground so that you can learn from them when you are still at a tender age. This will help your understanding in business management when you grow up.
Yeah, if i have a successful business i will probably teach my children everything needed for them to become successful in that particular business and take it to the next level.

It is quite impressive that you could start a business at that tender age. It will help sharpen your skills on how to manage a very big business if eventually you find yourself establishing one.
Yeah, I'm proud of myself for starting up a business at my early low age, that's a good idea to build streams of income both online or offline, It really helps me alot.

Yeah, I'm proud of myself for starting up a business at my early low age, that's a good idea to build streams of income both online or offline, It really helps me alot.
Hustling at a very tender age makes you strong and ready to face greater challenge ahead. It is very good to have such skill at that age so that you will be able to build on it when you grow.

Hustling at a very tender age makes you strong and ready to face greater challenge ahead. It is very good to have such skill at that age so that you will be able to build on it when you grow.
That's true, it all help you to be financially independent, if you are financially independent at your young age that's the best thing you'll ever have, no need to depend on anybody.

I officially started my business when I was 19 years old and I still wish that I knew a lot of things about business hours at that time because I would have been more successful.

That's true, it all help you to be financially independent, if you are financially independent at your young age that's the best thing you'll ever have, no need to depend on anybody.
It is a great skill to learn at a tender age. If you have equipped yourself with such a wonderful skill , then it will be very easier for you to transform ideas to business anywhere you go.

It is a great skill to learn at a tender age. If you have equipped yourself with such a wonderful skill , then it will be very easier for you to transform ideas to business anywhere you go.
It's a great skill to get the necessary knowledge on how to run business at a tender age .it is a way to sharpen your skills on how to run better and bigger business in the future.

The first established business that I open was when I was 20 years old. It was a small provision store that did not last up to a year because of inexperience even though I was able to recoup a large amount of the money.

Starting a business at a very young age very good and important because it will make you to have a lot of experience. I also started at a young age but it was not actually my business but that of my mum.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds