Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you play the lottery?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How often would you say you play the lottery? Every week? Month? I don't usually play the lottery, as the chance of winning anything big is very slim. But I still sometimes pick up a scratch off or an easy pick for the big jackpot. But these days I don't really bother with it. My parents love buying tickets, especially scratch offs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I play lottery once in a month. Sometimes I win a small mount of money from it, but nothing more. But I play scratch cards 3-4 times in a month just for fun. I usually win back its cost, or a little more.

Actually I'm not a lottery fan but I once lured into it by a friend and it almost got me wrecked. I tried my luck once, twice z even the third time but there no luck insight so I had to quit.

I've never played lottery once. It's a game of gambling and I don't partake in gambling or betting. I've known some people who's won thousand of dollars from lottery but I have never been enticed to join and try it.

I never play the lottery and have had very little my whole life. I don't want to get involved in any type of gambling and I feel like in the end, I would rather work for my money than have a small chance of winning a lot of it.

I only play the lottery 2 times a year, one is at Christmas, for the Christmas draw in my country, and another is a few weeks later that there is another big draw in January, I do not usually play the lottery much, and I have never really win anything even a small prize :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately, I don't participate or engage in playing lottery or any kind of gambling. This is something that I've known that is not going to be profitable for me in anyway.

I know a lot of people that gambling and betting have destroyed their lives financially and I'm not going to go down that road.

Actually I'm not a lottery fan but I once lured into it by a friend and it almost got me wrecked. I tried my luck once, twice z even the third time but there no luck insight so I had to quit.

If you're smart, one try is enough for you to walk away especially when you didn't win in your first try. Why would you try for the second time? Was it to recover the first loss? What guarantee do you have the second try will be a win or another loss? Play with your head and not your heart.

I never play the lottery and have had very little my whole life. I don't want to get involved in any type of gambling and I feel like in the end, I would rather work for my money than have a small chance of winning a lot of it.

I have known for a very long time that gambling is not something that is advisable for someone who's smart to be involved in. This is the reason why I have never considered being a party to it right from my teenage years till now that I'm an adult.

We don't have the lottery in the state that I'm in or else, I would play it. We have to drive two hours or so just to get a ticket, which would be worth it if I actually won. 😂

You should thank your state for not having lottery because you would have lost a substantial amount of money playing it for years. If 100 persons played a lottery, up to 95 of them will lose all the time.

You should thank your state for not having lottery because you would have lost a substantial amount of money playing it for years. If 100 persons played a lottery, up to 95 of them will lose all the time.

This is the simple strategy that most betting companies and gambling website are always making use of because they will always do things in a way it is going to be profitable for them and not cost a lot of money, otherwise they are going to be out of business quickly.

This is the simple strategy that most betting companies and gambling website are always making use of because they will always do things in a way it is going to be profitable for them and not cost a lot of money, otherwise they are going to be out of business quickly.
Yes, if the betting companies don't code and program their booking system this way, they can never find the business to be sustainable because more people will win which puts in big debt in their account.

Yes, if the betting companies don't code and program their booking system this way, they can never find the business to be sustainable because more people will win which puts in big debt in their account.

This is why there is nothing anyone can actually tell me in this life that is going to convince me that playing lottery is something that will be beneficial to me. This is because I know from the experience of people that are very close to me that lottery playing and gambling is never anything good.

Now I've played the Christmas lottery in my country, one number for me and another for my family, I'm not one to play the lottery much but well, some excitement doesn't hurt, especially at Christmas, although I don't think I'm going to win it anymore, after my family has been playing this draw all their lives and they have never won anything

Now I've played the Christmas lottery in my country, one number for me and another for my family, I'm not one to play the lottery much but well, some excitement doesn't hurt, especially at Christmas, although I don't think I'm going to win it anymore, after my family has been playing this draw all their lives and they have never won anything

What is the reason that still makes you to keep playing the same lottery when in all the years that your family members have been playing it, none of them have actually won? I don't think it is something I would be interested in doing since I've never been lucky or any of my family members have ever been lucky to win it once in our lifetime.

What is the reason that still makes you to keep playing the same lottery when in all the years that your family members have been playing it, none of them have actually won? I don't think it is something I would be interested in doing since I've never been lucky or any of my family members have ever been lucky to win it once in our lifetime.
I do it by tradition, more than anything because we watch the Christmas raffle all together when the dates arrive and I go to visit them, nothing more than that, money is not what matters to me but the fact of being with them and enjoying the illusion that we could win the lottery, although we are not going to win, you know... hahaha

I do it by tradition, more than anything because we watch the Christmas raffle all together when the dates arrive and I go to visit them, nothing more than that, money is not what matters to me but the fact of being with them and enjoying the illusion that it could touch us, although it is not going to touch us, you know... hahaha

I actually figured it might be as a result of tradition that you kept doing this and it's also the same thing for your family members because traditions are always very hard for people to break especially when it is something they have been practicing for decades.

I figured it might be as a result of tradition that you kept doing this and it's also the same thing for your family members because traditions are always very hard for people to break especially when it is something they have been practicing for decades.
Yes, in addition, the tradition also comes from my grandparents, imagine then how far the tradition has gone, but not only in my family, in almost all Spanish families it is usually played at least once a year and that is the Christmas lottery, the prizes are substantial, but the possibilities are tiny.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds