Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you have your haircut?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
I hate keeping hairs. Once my hair grow a little, it will start giving me a lot discomfort. This makes me to have my haircut every week. If it's possible to make my hair growth to be static, I will do that but I don't want to bald.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes once a month, maybe twice a month or on some other Month I get my haircut atleast once every week.

I don't really have a steady routine for my hair cut sessions.

Every 4 to 6 weeks, unless there is a special event I want to attend. I spend most of my time hanging out at home playing with my computer online and when someone wants to do a video chat, I usually turn them down. I do well with my online income, but I am not going to blow $30 a pop just so I can feel good when I look in the mirror.

Though I do not have much offline work or hard job doing, so I do make sure I have my hair cut after every two weeks and nothing less.

I have my hair cut regularly but its depend on individual do you know why I say its depend on individual some people hair will grow faster than others so its all depend on people nature for some one like me I think that every three weeks I do that

I cut my own hair and I try to do it every 6-8 weeks. My hair is below my shoulders and I bought this clip from Amazon that helps keep it in place so you can glide your scissors across it and get a straight line. It works okay but my hair can be slick and hard to keep it inside the clip without the clip falling out.

Probably once every other month or maybe every three months. Once it starts to grow out and starts getting greasy overnight when I sleep, that's when I generally chop most of it off.
My hair used to itch me a lot whenever I carry it more than two weeks. Max that I would have my hair is three weeks and it's getting cut.

As someone who doesn't like to have my hair too long, I try to never let it get so long that it starts to get in the way. Usually, I will have my hair cut once every 6 weeks unless I forget and let it grow a little more. I usually remember to get my hair cut as soon as it starts to get on my nerves if I forget after 6 weeks. When I have it cut I usually only have around 2 inches taken off so that it is still somewhat long but not long enough to annoy me.

Two weeks is the maximum that I can go without cutting my hair. If it gets a day past the second week, it would feel like they had sand poured into my hair and be pressing it down hard. I hate carrying hairs but I can't have it bald either.

I last had short hair in 2000 - long hair ever since. Last time I didn't have a beard at all was 2014. Last time I had it *trimmed* by a hairdresser was the end of November just before I went into the work office for the annual photo shoot ahead of refreshing the company website.

Two weeks is the maximum that I can go without cutting my hair. If it gets a day past the second week, it would feel like they had sand poured into my hair and be pressing it down hard. I hate carrying hairs but I can't have it bald either.

It is not bad to have a 2 week gap between haircuts. It will give you the time and space to plan how you want your weeks to be. I do cut mine in 3 weeks intervals.

At $25 a pop, I can only afford one about every 6 weeks, unless I have nowhere I am going so I can stretch it a couple more. I don't feel any sand in it when I wash it every other day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds