Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you have your haircut?

Advertisement Placeholder
Usually once a month on pay day. I don’t have much hair at the moment so this month I just got my beard trimmed and shaped at the barbers, leaving the hair alone.

I hate keeping hairs. Once my hair grow a little, it will start giving me a lot discomfort. This makes me to have my haircut every week. If it's possible to make my hair growth to be static, I will do that but I don't want to bald.
I like my hair to be medium length.. so I go around once in 3 months.

Let's see I haven't had my hair cut in 3 years? I have let it grow out it's maybe chest length and to be clear I'm a guy so long hair on a guy is weird lol but it works for me.
Sometimes long hair looks great for guys. My husband had shaggy hair when we first met but sure can not imagine it being to his chest 😂but then I have friends that look awesome with long hair! Is yours straight, wavy or curly?

Sometimes long hair looks great for guys. My husband had shaggy hair when we first met but sure can not imagine it being to his chest 😂but then I have friends that look awesome with long hair! Is yours straight, wavy or curly?
it honestly depends on the weather. lol most of the time its straight. but sometimes it looks like I stuck my finger in an outlet.so I keep it in t pony tail when out in public lol

I don't cut my hair very often.
I cut my hair a few weeks ago to give myself some layers, but before that, I hadn't cut my hair since August.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds