Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you have meetings with your employees?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How often would you say you have meetings with your employees? Or maybe your bosses? I don't have a lot of meetings myself, but I have had to do meetings to onboard people for work I needed done.

Anyway, how often do you have meetings with employees or people you work with?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have just two employees and my business is informal. So we don't sit down in an organized meeting. I just call them and pass instructions to them. If there is anything we need to sort out, we do it on the fly. So for my business, we don't have organized formal meetings because I run a poultry farm with just two staff.

I do not have too many workers, so I don't hold any meetings. However, I think having regular meetings is highly beneficial for your business as you can not only talk about issues but also brainstorm ideas.

I usually have meetings once in a week by Friday with those that work in my fish farm and poultry farm in order to give them directives on how they should be able to carry out the next work for the new week that we are going into. And also tell them about the plans that I have for the business.

Well I do not have any business yet but it is very good that at least as business owner you should be having meetings with your employees twice in a week if possible.

When I was working in a restaurant, we used to have meetings twice every week. Though there would be other emergency meeting incase of anything unusual. Meetings are so important in every workplace. It keeps the company being well led and productive.

How often would you say you have meetings with your employees? Or maybe your bosses? I don't have a lot of meetings myself, but I have had to do meetings to onboard people for work I needed done.

Having a meeting with your employees should be done at the end of the week so that you will be able to recap everything that you have done right and everything that you have done wrong in that week

Well I think sometimes it depends on the kind of business you are running and the relationship you have with your employees. some may suggest, it should be at least twice a month.

I don't have meetings with my employees or boss because i don't own a business yet and i also do not work for anyone. One should have meetings with one's employees or bosses as often as the need arises.

Well I think sometimes it depends on the kind of business you are running and the relationship you have with your employees. some may suggest, it should be at least twice a month.
Yeah, it depends on the business you do. Twice a month sounds great. Though you may also need flexibility as some events or circumstances may trigger need to call for meetings.

For team meetings, I think meetings should be held bi-monthly or monthly to assess the performance of the team. For projects, meetings can be held every two days.

No matter the kind of business you have it is always important to maintain some relationship with your employees and have meetings often with them. You should understand that you are in charge of the business and you determine when meetings should be held.

Currently i do not have anyone working under me, so i do not have meetings, but as at last year while i was still working under someone, my boss usually had meetings only when there is need for one. If things are going fine, there would be no need for meetings.

I don't want to be a distant person to my employees and that's the reason I'm working with people that i know so very well, they are all like friends and i can be having meeting with them everyday

Having a meeting with your employees should be done at the end of the week so that you will be able to recap everything that you have done right and everything that you have done wrong in that week

This is equally something I believe too because too much repetition of meeting within 1 week is always going to be too stressful for the workers and is going to affect their output to generally when they are cooked up in meetings all the day.

This is equally something I believe too because too much repetition of meeting within 1 week is always going to be too stressful for the workers and is going to affect their output to generally when they are cooked up in meetings all the day.

There are many people who hold conversations with people regularly. However, this does not mean that an employer should start giving long lectures, as this was the case in a company where I worked in the past.

Having meetings with our employees are very important because it gives opportunity to earn our views concerning are business, personally I do that every week this help to know how the activity of my business are to be run.

Having meetings with our employees are very important because it gives opportunity to earn our views concerning are business, personally I do that every week this help to know how the activity of my business are to be run.

I think that conducting meetings with your employees regularly help you to clarify misconception they may have. Many workplaces offer counselling sessions as well.

As at present, I do not have a business so I therefore do not have any employee.
In my previous work, My employer used to hold meetings with his employees every 2 weeks. Sometimes He might organise an urgent meeting if there is an update in our operations.

I think that conducting meetings with your employees regularly help you to clarify misconception they may have. Many workplaces offer counselling sessions as well.
You are right, that is why conducting meetings is very important,it create floor for understanding,and also bring ideal that we promote the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds