Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you have meetings with your employees?

You are right, that is why conducting meetings is very important,it create floor for understanding,and also bring ideal that we promote the business.

I think that conducting meetings allow you to interact with people. This allows people to clarify misconceptions if your employees have any. This is quite important in order to clarify things.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many people who hold conversations with people regularly. However, this does not mean that an employer should start giving long lectures, as this was the case in a company where I worked in the past.

Unfortunately a lot of them are usually of the habit of giving long lectures that doesn't really amount to anything but a complete waste of time in these kind of meeting which makes it very frustrating for their workers.

It is going to be stressful for them and they will continue to repeat the same thing that they have said in the last meeting so it is advisable to set a interval at every point in time.

If the organization is a large organization that has many staff, it is best to conduct meetings twice a month. This is to enable cohesion in the business.

I have just one employee and I don't think there is any need for a formal meeting. The only semblance of a meeting is when he comes over to my house every Sunday to balance accounts.

Well having meetings with your employees, is very good and that will help to have a better working understanding among each other even though it shouldn't be on daily basis.

Meeting should not have specific time because an emergency information may come up at any time that may need instant reaction for the growth of business. However, there should annual general meeting according to rules in company's law.

Meetings should be held when there is a problem with your company or you want to discuss about an important issue, if not daily meetings will make employees exhausted.

I don't want to be a distant person to my employees and that's the reason I'm working with people that i know so very well, they are all like friends and i can be having meeting with them everyday
I think this is a very good option you have taken as a business person. It is always important to be friendly with your employees but there should be some level of discipline. Having meeting with them consistently is important.

Personally I think it depends on the kind of business you are into, the policy or strategy used in running such business and also the situation on ground.

sometimes business men, do engaged their employees into decisions making, that gives them team working for the success of business and I believe that should be done always when there is need.

As an employer, you need to consistently have meetings with your employees. This will help your business or company in so many ways. The employee need to be updated about the running of the business.

No I don't but I think that's because I don't have any business at the moment, but having a meeting with your employees is very important,it will help in the growth of the business and company.

Actually it depends on the kind of business you have and how incorporated are your employees involved in the decision making process.

If they are, there is also need for update meeting.

Actually it depends on the kind of business you have and how incorporated are your employees involved in the decision making process.

If they are, there is also need for update meeting.
Yes exactly, if you are having an interesting business you can decide to be having meetings every single time you want, this will help the business grow a lot.

Depending on the business context, management style, and relationships with employees, managers and employees may meet less frequently. Weekly one-on-one meetings improve communication between managers and staff members and give them the chance to discuss and act on opportunities and challenges as they arise.

Actually I think it depends on the kind of business you are into with your employees.

In terms of decision making process, meetings should be hold on regular basis in other to reach an agree terms.

Actually I think it depends on the kind of business you are into with your employees.

In terms of decision making process, meetings should be hold on regular basis in other to reach an agree terms.
You are right sir,it depends on the kind of business you are into, if you know what to do you can earn a considerable amount of money from it, that's very important.

How often would you say you have meetings with your employees? Or maybe your bosses? I don't have a lot of meetings myself, but I have had to do meetings to onboard people for work I needed done.

Anyway,
Meetings are very important to your business because many things can happen, especially if you have a lot of employees working at your business. They help solve problems and communicate with your employees about new ideas, etc. I think they should do one meeting every two months.

Unfortunately a lot of them are usually of the habit of giving long lectures that doesn't really amount to anything but a complete waste of time in these kind of meeting which makes it very frustrating for their workers.
Well, in that situation the workers do not really have any other option than to try as much as possible to attend the meetings. I think business people have the right to fix meeting anytime they like.

Meetings are very important to your business because many things can happen, especially if you have a lot of employees working at your business. They help solve problems and communicate with your employees about new ideas, etc. I think they should do one meeting every two months.
One of the quality of good leader is ability to communicate and made people around him or her to understand the plan and decision. If you have large employee, you need to have meeting with them very often because somethings will happen in the company that you need to brief your employees about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds