Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you have meetings with your employees?

Actually it depends but I believe meeting are supposed to be most often depending on needs and demands.

There are some meetings that are hold for the purpose of understanding among employees for the benefit of decision making process and the success of the business.

Such meetings should be hold most often.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually it depends but I believe meeting are supposed to be most often depending on needs and demands.

There are some meetings that are hold for the purpose of understanding among employees for the benefit of decision making process and the success of the business.

Such meetings should be hold most often.
That is right. Those meetings that are meant to direct employees on what they are supposed to do should be help most often. Some companies will do it daily and others will do it weekly. It is so important especially if there are so many employees in the company.

Constantly organising a meeting with the employees means that you are growing your business. The ideas that would be discussed during the meeting will definitely contribute positively to the growth of the business.

I believe the level to which meetings are hold or held, depends on the kind of business you are into or the situation of the business at a moment.

There are some business that requires regular meetings due to regular decision making process while other are less in that.

One of the quality of good leader is ability to communicate and made people around him or her to understand the plan and decision. If you have large employee, you need to have meeting with them very often because somethings will happen in the company that you need to brief your employees about.
Knowing how to properly communicate as a business person is a necessity. if you do not have that quality it will be very difficult for you to run a business successfully because you may not be able to communicate your ideas to your employees.

Knowing how to properly communicate as a business person is a necessity. if you do not have that quality it will be very difficult for you to run a business successfully because you may not be able to communicate your ideas to your employees.
In addition, you must constantly communicate with your employees and ensure that you pass across necessary information on time . Ultimately, organising meetings is very crucial so that you can discuss how to move the company forward.

In addition, you must constantly communicate with your employees and ensure that you pass across necessary information on time . Ultimately, organising meetings is very crucial so that you can discuss how to move the company forward.
Technology has even made it easier and faster for business people to communicate with theirr employees. There are some business ventures that have certain groups on social media for their employees. I think information can be passed there easily.

Actually sometimes twice or three times in a week depending on the situation or emergency.

Though it depends on the kind of business or jobs you do. there are some business that will require you to have regular meetings with your clients and employees.

Yeah, it depends on the business you do. Twice a month sounds great. Though you may also need flexibility as some events or circumstances may trigger need to call for meetings.

Depending on the nature of the business I believe that even having the meeting once in a month is more than enough to have everything that needs to be covered in the meeting covered without having to be dragging the workers to meeting all the time.

Depending on the nature of the business I believe that even having the meeting once in a month is more than enough to have everything that needs to be covered in the meeting covered without having to be dragging the workers to meeting all the time.

There are certain businesses that have to to generate reports every week and this is why it might be really important to address things in a way that may allow the workers to work in a proper manner. This is why they might hold meetings a lots of times in a single week.

There are certain businesses that have to to generate reports every week and this is why it might be really important to address things in a way that may allow the workers to work in a proper manner. This is why they might hold meetings a lots of times in a single week.

I believe that sending of weekly report is something that is necessary for any business so that you will have to keep tabs on how the business activities have been going on in such a way that is not going to be too much for you to look into them on monthly basis.

It's essential to strike a balance between having enough meetings for effective communication and not overwhelming your employees with excessive meetings. Regularly assess the effectiveness of your meeting schedule and adjust it based on feedback and evolving circumstances within your team.

It's essential to strike a balance between having enough meetings for effective communication and not overwhelming your employees with excessive meetings. Regularly assess the effectiveness of your meeting schedule and adjust it based on feedback and evolving circumstances within your team.

Too much of everything is bad which is why it is not necessary for company meetings to be held all the time especially when I hear that some people conduct meeting on daily basis in their company. I would personally not avail myself to take part in such meeting.

How often would you say you have meetings with your employees? Or maybe your bosses? I don't have a lot of meetings myself, but I have had to do meetings to onboard people for work I needed done.

Anyway, how often do you have meetings with employees or people you work with?
I'm having meeting in the office where I'm working now every 3 weeks which is scheduled on 3rd Friday of the month.

In my own business, there is no specific days when we have meetings. If there's going to be a meeting, I will inform everyone when it's going to be.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds