Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How often do you buy domain names?

iPhonefreak

Reputable member
Credits
How often do you buy them? Do you buy them for a project, or to flip them, or just to buy them?

I buy then because I need it for a project I am working on. It is becoming harder and harder to find good domains!

Advertisement Placeholder
I really do not buy domain names for fun!

I only buy domain name, if I want to make a website for myself or for someone.

I have never bought a domain name but I am interested in buying some to resell. I do not know if it is worth the risk though!

I have never bought a domain name but I am interested in buying some to resell. I do not know if it is worth the risk though!

If you want to buy domain name to resell, I suggest you to not do it. Domain flipping is quite risky, in my opinion.

I would buy a domain name only if I need it for a site.

That said, I've heard of many people who've had success flipping domain names. Of course, you need to do a lot of research if you want to make a profit out of doing so.

I very rarely buy domains as I have not had a solo project in quite some time. The last one I purchased was in 2012.

Rarely, only when I really want one or need one. That said, I've bought two in the last week, one for my job and one for a personal website which I'm currently setting up. Win!

I only ever tend to buy a domain if I know I have an idea that I can use it for. I am not someone who will purchase a domain for fun and just let it sit until I have an idea. If I could get my hands on a domain though that I knew may be of value after a while I would snap that domain up and keep it until I knew I could sell it for a profit but I am always too slow to snap any decent kind of urls up.

I buy them often :$
Domains may be cheap per year, but once you manage to get a big portfolio of them, it is very costly to keep renewing them all the time. So I am down to only about 30 of them now. However, I still register some from time to time when I think of a new one to take, or need one for a website.

I only own 3 domains on which i plan to run 3 different sites! I used to park them till the launch time but now, i will try to add few articles and monetize every visit with adf.ly entry script! I got CPA ads only on parked pages and will start normally only in a month or two!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds