Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much you earn per month?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
When you are working online then your earnings will depend on how much you work, if I work hard everyday then my earnings will reach about $75 in a month but if I work normally then I can make $50 in a month, as a beginner I am thankful for that and I am working hard to increase my income streams.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is difficult to say how much I earn per month. I work full-time online and I generate full-time income. I manage my expenses from the money I earn online. Sometimes my earnings are really good, so I use it to build savings as well as invest. I need minimum $1000 to pay my monthly bills.

If it is only online earnings it can vary a lot, but it depends on the month in general, some months I earn $ 800 others more than $ 1000 or sometimes more or sometimes less, it all depends on my activities, for example I am a person who is very involved in trading, part of my profits come from there, if a month I do badly or not so well in trading, I can earn less, or therefore more if I do well.

In the beginning of my online journey as a freelancer, I was earning around $40-$50 every month. I wasn't doing much work online because I was new and there's only few things I can do. Surveys were my main source of earning. Years later, I was able to improve on my skills and what jobs I can do. I make around $400-$800 per month today.

In the beginning of my online journey as a freelancer, I was earning around $40-$50 every month. I wasn't doing much work online because I was new and there's only few things I can do. Surveys were my main source of earning. Years later, I was able to improve on my skills and what jobs I can do. I make around $400-$800 per month today.

I think that improving your skills was the key to making more money. When you increase your skill level and when you tend to improve yourself, you get paid more and you also get exposed to more opportunities that can help you use your skills in order to become better at what you do.

I think that improving your skills was the key to making more money. When you increase your skill level and when you tend to improve yourself, you get paid more and you also get exposed to more opportunities that can help you use your skills in order to become better at what you do.
Yes, skills is the most important quality which will help you in working online with a slight improved advantage. If you have no skills, there are so many online platforms where you can't work. I learnt this early and began improving in my skills.

It's not easy for me to give an amount on how much I earn each month as it is always a different amount per month depending on the work I get and the income I get coming in.

The most I have earned a month has been around £900 and the least has been around £150 in the past. I would like to reach about £750 a month as that would mean I could live comfortably and be better financially.

It's not easy for me to give an amount on how much I earn each month as it is always a different amount per month depending on the work I get and the income I get coming in.

The most I have earned a month has been around £900 and the least has been around £150 in the past. I would like to reach about £750 a month as that would mean I could live comfortably and be better financially.
£750 is very close to $1000. It's the figure I would love to make every month. If it becomes a consistent earning figure, I might be resigning from my offline job sooner than I had planned. It's possible to earn that amount of money online every month when you have more paying options to work on.

When you are working online then your earnings will depend on how much you work, if I work hard everyday then my earnings will reach about $75 in a month but if I work normally then I can make $50 in a month, as a beginner I am thankful for that and I am working hard to increase my income streams.

I can remember the days of Postloop, it was a very good time when it comes to being able to make money online. I was on the average of making $50 every two weeks from the website. It would have been so good if the website was still paying till now. A lot of freelancers would have been enjoying earning from the site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds