Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much you can make by dealing in real estate?

Hammad1245

Determined to change the world.
Credits
Real estate business is one od the ealry businesses in the world. And it's value is increasing everyday.
If you buy a flat the value of flat increases and you get rent as well.
If I invest 3000$ in real estate in developing country how much I can make in 5 years?

Advertisement Placeholder
Real estate business is one od the ealry businesses in the world. And it's value is increasing everyday.
If I invest 3000$ in real estate in developing country how much I can make in 5 years?
@Hammad1245 the major factor that determines your return on investment is your Capital. Real estate investment is highly rewarding but capital intensive. Profit earned is directly related to the amount invested.

One thing I understood about real estate biz is that it can never depreciate (atleast till now). But one thing is involved, if you want to make money in this biz you need to inject money as well.

The amount of money you put in Real Estate business determine your ROI. It is a very good business.

There is no limit to what you can make from real estate. People are really cashing out from real estate every day and then. I know of someone who went into real estate and his really making it big in it. His status has changed because he is really working hard and dedicated to his dream of being a real estate agent

The first thing that you should take into account when making the investment is the area of the house, the size with its divisions and the state in which it is located, since according to that the monthly amount of the rent is stipulated. And in this case only you can have an idea of the earnings, on the other hand you must add this amount to the revaluation that the property will have in three years. So you will have the total of your profit.

You can actually make a good fortune out of real estate without spending your own money for it. If you can act as the real estate agent looking for a buyer of someone else's property. I know someone who does that he isn't employed on any estate agency though. He just go around dealing with owners about price and his commission. He's making 1-2 million pesos for every deal.

It depends on the percentage of returns that is agreed upon or signed in the contract with the property developer. You can surely make a fortune if you are given an actual price to market the property. You can go about getting proper deals that is suitable for all parties.

How much we can make by dealing in real estate business? In fact, real estate business is a business that has been there for long and it keep on increasing everyday. So doing a real estate business is a great thing which someone can not regret doing. For me real estate business is one business that many rich people do and it will continue for long.

Brother i agree with you that it is really profitable but you need a very hugh capital to invest in the real estate and if you struggled to regain the Investment return then it will be really tough to gain profit, you need to be very careful in this.

There is no restriction to what you can make from land. Individuals are truly liquidating out from land each day and afterward. I am aware of somebody who went into land and his truly becoming famous in it. His status has changed on the grounds that he is truly trying sincerely and committed to his fantasy about being a realtor.

One of the most common methods for making money in real estate is to leverage long-term buy-and-hold residential rentals. People will always need a place to live, and that means getting involved with rental properties. You need to do the proper amount of due diligence to source your property by keeping three principles in your mind: location, location, location.

My nephew bought 3 condominium units that he rents out to tenants. The rent is not high in order for the unit to be always occupied. He said that the value of his condo units is increasing every year and at the same time he is earning from the rent. That really looked to be a good investment. However, the capital is so huge because the condo unit is expensive especially when there is a swimming pool, spa and other amenities.

For a real estate business there's no limit on your potential to earn. You can earn as much as you possible it just depends on the kind of property. You might buy a house for $3000 and get over 10 times of it. You can also invest same amount in another property and just earn like double of the amount. So it depends on the property you got and the person buying it.

There is no limitation to how much you can make in real estate as at today, because real estate is a very lucrative business that is triving on daily basis. There are so much opportunity in the real estate industry.

This question will depend on the area if the where you live actually. Because that will only be the yardstick to which anyone can estimate the amount if profit you stand the chance of making with that stated capital.

Profit in real estate is not static as the value of real estate appreciates all the time. The profit can also be determined by the location of the property. A property located in a rural areas will yield less profit than a property in an urban area.

There are several factors that could influence the profitability of real estate. The kind of real estate investments you intend to make is a factor that must be considered. If you are buying a land with the $3000 you could lease it and start making yearly profits. You could also consider building a small apartment or developing an old property. There are several ways you could invest the money but the profitability is different and depends on the kind of investment you are making.

Real estate business is very Lucrative if done with good strategy. The amount of Profit you will make in real estate business depends on the amount you are putting into the business. So for your $3000 investment in five years you should be expecting nothing less than 2000 percent profit

Real estate investment though capital intensive but it's a lucrative business. One cannot actually say the exact amount he is making from real estate monthly. The revenue generated will depend on the number of property sold, how much it was sold and profit make.

The amount you can make on real estate investment as an agency depends on your locality. You find yourself in a place where there is the decent housing to the population, you are bound to make money as an agent of real estate property is because people will be looking for a house to rent. if you are very diligent and just watch a lot of people will be your customers and you're going to make lots of money in the process.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds