Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much would you say you make in a year?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How much would you say you make in a a usual year? I probably make around $30,000 a year. Sometimes less, sometimes more. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not very comfortable disclosing my income online. I live in a small economy and based on my country's average income, I am doing pretty well. I make full time income online.

Did you mean the total amount we are making online and offline at the end I the year , I do make around $1,000 in a year online and $20,000 yearly working offline .

I make different amounts. If we are speaking just online income, I make between $2,400 and $4,000 a year right now. I don't have much income coming in at the moment.

With me still doing a full year of full-time working online I have yet to see how much I make within a year. I should know by October of this year though how much I have made within a year as my full-time working year started in October 2022.

So far I have had some good months and a few not-so-good months so it is looking good and I am excited to see how much I have earned in a full year when that time comes around.

I don't have an exact figure of what I usually make in a year because I don't record them. I work both online and offline, so keeping record of them is somehow difficult. In online last year, I make an average of $5,000 but for online, I can't say.

Actually I have earned alot of income but I most say, I depends on how you keep track the record of your income to allow you know how much you have earned.

one thing I do, is to invest the income I get into another business which will yield me some income at the end of the month.

How much would you say you make in a a usual year? I probably make around $30,000 a year. Sometimes less, sometimes more. What about you?
I have never sat down to calculate how much money I make in a year but I have a feeling that I should be making over $1500 in a year. I am going to make more this year.

I have never sat down to calculate how much money I make in a year but I have a feeling that I should be making over $1500 in a year. I am going to make more this year.
It is really encouraging to make such an amount of money in a year . If you could have a separate account where you can save all the money, you could use it to establish a very good business.

It is really encouraging to make such an amount of money in a year . If you could have a separate account where you can save all the money, you could use it to establish a very good business.
But the thing is that it is not possible to save all that money in a year because that is all I make. I can still try to save half of the money but not all of them

I don't count how much money I make in a year, but it's enough to buy simple human needs and things that I want to buy. Sometimes I earn less because of some facts, and sometimes I earn more. Online, I earn way less because I don't really do stuff that pays a lot.

The best I can ever say, is that online has really been helpful to me but it can really tell exactly how much income I have earned through out the year of my working online because I have been working online for some years now.

If someone makes $1,500 every single year, the person may not be able to save reasonable amount of money from it to start a business in my own perspective. But of course your country of residence matters because in some countries inflation is not so high.

My main source of income is through online work and I think I am able to make a reasonable amount of money in a year enough to cater for my bills, but I feel I can still do more. Though the amount of money I make vary year in year out.

My main source of income is through online work and I think I am able to make a reasonable amount of money in a year enough to cater for my bills, but I feel I can still do more. Though the amount of money I make vary year in year out.
It's good to hear that you are making reasonable amount of money online. On the other hand, there are huge number of people who are not satisfied with the amount that they are making online.

I do not really take records of how much i make yearly though but i understand that keeping these records can help us monitor how far we have gone, if our efforts are paying off or if more work needs to be done.

I can not make big amounts because I don't have alot of experience but I want to work hard, learn new skills, master them and start making money with them.

It's good to hear that you are making reasonable amount of money online. On the other hand, there are huge number of people who are not satisfied with the amount that they are making online.
The truth is that majority of people that works on the internet to not make enough money. This is because most people do not have the necessary knowledge and skills to maximize profit online. Someone others not even ready to take some risks.

If someone makes $1,500 every single year, the person may not be able to save reasonable amount of money from it to start a business in my own perspective. But of course your country of residence matters because in some countries inflation is not so high.

There are many people who are having a harder time earning much money in the end. $1,500 per year is almost no income at all if we consider the fact that the cost of living has increased so much during the recent years.

Actually I have made alot of money while working online even though i can't tell exactly how much I have been able to generate for the whole year because i don't usually keeps record of my online income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds