Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much work do you have in a usual day?

For me I don't have specific time when it comes to working, is actually depends on my ability to work, I can spend more time when I have the strength so making of money online depends your ability.
Working online is mainny dependent on the level of skill you have. If you do not have a lot of skill you will not do much things online and you may also not be able to maximize a lot of profit compared to people that work for long hours.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working online is mainny dependent on the level of skill you have. If you do not have a lot of skill you will not do much things online and you may also not be able to maximize a lot of profit compared to people that work for long hours.
That's true, having alot of skills online can make a person to spend much time when working online, that is why if anyone wants to make enough money online must have skills so to help you make good money online.

I work 8 hours a day, which is not that much. Some people work for 14 hours, which is absolutely crazy to me. Sometimes I work less, depending on my mood and things like that. I don't like working so long because then I feel really tired and unmotivated. That's why I often take breaks.
I don't feel working for 14 hours is crazy. I reckon that people who work for that huge number of hours really enjoy what they are doing. I work those many hours on some days.

That's true, having alot of skills online can make a person to spend much time when working online, that is why if anyone wants to make enough money online must have skills so to help you make good money online.
Yeah, when you have a lot of skills you will have many things to do on the internet every single day. If you are a freelancer you will have a lot of work to complete for your clients every day so you have to spend a lot of time in the internet space. But you will also make a lot of money.

Actually it depends. sometimes I have too much wored, and I will be very much stressed for that, and sometimes I will be very much less busy and it all depend my daily targets and a desire to achieved a certain goal for the day.

I mostly work on the internet and in that case sometimes I can dedicate up to 10 hours was working consistently. Of course it is very much exhausting but it is something I've been doing for a while and I enjoy doing it. Sometimes my offline activities determines.

I think that when it comes to making money online, you must always make sure that you have skills. Otherwise, things may not work properly. Your chances of making money are quite low if you do not have skills.

I think that when it comes to making money online, you must always make sure that you have skills. Otherwise, things may not work properly. Your chances of making money are quite low if you do not have skills.
Actually some skills and knowledge are very important for someone who wants to start making money from online if not, it will be very difficult to meet up to the requirements which will enable you to meet up your goals.

That's right, having the necessary skills will give you more opportunity to make tangible amount of money on the internet. If you do not have skills your chances of making tangible money will be low.

I have about three jobs that I do on a usual day . This is because a single job cannot satisfy your needs, following the high inflation rate that is facing us presently.

That's right, having the necessary skills will give you more opportunity to make tangible amount of money on the internet. If you do not have skills your chances of making tangible money will be low.

There are many people who may not have skills. However, they may develop skills by the passage of time. They tend to improve themselves and become experienced.

Actually the amount of income I usually earn in daily basis, do varies depending on my ability to worked on each day's, and the kind of target I have to achieved.

Sometimes I don't make a target and that will be very difficult for me to earned something reasonable.

There are many people who may not have skills. However, they may develop skills by the passage of time. They tend to improve themselves and become experienced.
Once you begin to practice a particular thing for a long period of time you will probably develop skills as time goes on. There are many people who tends to learn faster even if they do not go through mentorship.

I engage mostly in online activities and this is what I do on a full-time . Engaging in paid to post forum takes almost half of what I do on a daily basis on the internet.

I engage mostly in online activities and this is what I do on a full-time . Engaging in paid to post forum takes almost half of what I do on a daily basis on the internet.
Well, if you are very active in many forums it will probably take a lot of your time on daily basis. If it is what you enjoy doing you can of course continue with it. n my own perspective creating passive income sources simultaneously is a better option. I'm also active in forums but I try to learn other skills.

My daily target online is to make about $3 - $5 in a day but its quite difficult because online money making is never easy , right now I am making just about $1 daily .

How much work do you usually have in a given work day? Do you set a daily limit for your work hours? Or does work extend through the majority of the day, as in you're on call all hours maybe?

For me, I tend to work around 5-6 hours a day with my sites. But I am always checking emails and keeping an eye on things off the clock.
I do set target of work that must be done for me daily. I don't just work haphazardly without target. And the target of work scheduled for the day is achieved, I stop for the day.
However, there are time target might not be met as a result of certain reasons. Where this happen, I try to make it up in the next schedule.

As a freelancer, I work only when their is a work to do. There are times of overwhelming workload when I work about 10 hours a day to get it all done. And there are times when I barely do two hours all day.

For some online working sites, Sundays are always somewhat quiet. I've experienced that in at least two different sites, while Mondays are freakishly stacked.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds