Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much work do you have in a usual day?

I have a lot of work everyday. Infact I am occupied with many activities so this is why I break up sometime in online earning sites. I am actually paving way for my future because it's near.
I have a lot of work everyday. Infact I am occupied with many activities so this is why I break up sometime in online earning sites. I am actually paving way for my future because it's near.
I think that is a very good move your making. it is always important and necessary to work consistently online and offline to make some tangible amount of money for yourself. I am also planning to venture into some offline businesses.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that is a very good move your making. it is always important and necessary to work consistently online and offline to make some tangible amount of money for yourself. I am also planning to venture into some offline businesses.
offline business is also very profitable and i usually advise people to have an offline form of business as well as an online business as the two can come in handy at the appropriate time.

I used to work more than 6 hours but now I only work for 2 hours because I am busy with learning new digital skills, I want to increase the number of hours that I am working.

I have a set limit of the number posts I make daily in the forums I work in. So I try my best to achieve those goals. On a day, I can finish all my set limits in 4 hours. Though it may take longer on those days that I have to research for my blog posts.

Well I always have alot of schedule on every day depending on how I fixed the day schedule.

Sometimes I worked to much to meet up with my daily demands and sometimes I have to relaxed myself so it depends.

offline business is also very profitable and i usually advise people to have an offline form of business as well as an online business as the two can come in handy at the appropriate time.
I quite agree with you on that. It is better for you to start your own business offline than to get a job because businesses are usually very profitable if you do it the right way. There are a lot of business opportunities here.

I don't have an amount I make in a day consistently as it tends to change depending on my efforts and the things I do on a daily basis and also some form of luck.
I will advice that you set a daily target for yourself. See, this work is time consuming and somehow tedious. To be able to make something substantial from this work, you have to set a target for yourself, which must strive to meet.

Well sometimes it depends on our daily targets online.

Sometimes I do set target to which I want to achieved online and based on that, I will do everything to get that.

I will advice that you set a daily target for yourself. See, this work is time consuming and somehow tedious. To be able to make something substantial from this work, you have to set a target for yourself, which must strive to meet.
setting daily targets is one of the most effective ways people can use to make money for themselves even in the offline space. When you have a target you will always try as much as possible to meet it. You can reward yourself whenever you do so.

Well sometimes it depends on the working schedule individuals made for themselves.

Sometimes too much work both online and offline and sometimes less work to handled.

I used to work more than 6 hours but now I only work for 2 hours because I am busy with learning new digital skills, I want to increase the number of hours that I am working.
You are spending your time judiciously by learning a skill that is high on demand and would profit you greatly in the future if you stick with it for long and improve your self

Well sometimes I can't really tell because every day do comes with own demands and at all cost it needed to be settled.

Sometimes I have too much work and sometimes less than I can expect.

setting daily targets is one of the most effective ways people can use to make money for themselves even in the offline space. When you have a target you will always try as much as possible to meet it. You can reward yourself whenever you do so.
Exactly, wherever I meet a target, I usually take rest or go out to enjoy. To be frank, most people do not understand the importance of setting a target and it's affecting them in their business or job.

There is this joy and sense of fulfilment that always comes when you meet any form of target that you set for yourself, and It also helps to motivate you and increase believe in your ability.
Exactly, wherever I meet a target, I usually take rest or go out to enjoy. To be frank, most people do not understand the importance of setting a target and it's affecting them in their business or job.

Probably, anybody who do not understand the importance of setting targets in a business may actually not be able to succeed. It is good to reward yourself after meeting your target.

You are spending your time judiciously by learning a skill that is high on demand and would profit you greatly in the future if you stick with it for long and improve your self
Definitely, learning new skills will help you alot to adapt with online jobs and make money through it, I always encourage my friends to learn new skills or upgrade their exciting skills.

Probably, anybody who do not understand the importance of setting targets in a business may actually not be able to succeed. It is good to reward yourself after meeting your target.
Setting targets is good but make sure your targets is realistic and within the limit of the resources available to you. We have 24 hours and about 12 hours to work. Don't go about setting targets of $10 for yourself.

Setting targets is good but make sure your targets is realistic and within the limit of the resources available to you. We have 24 hours and about 12 hours to work. Don't go about setting targets of $10 for yourself.
That's right, if you're just posting on forums you don't need to set target of $10 for yourself because it is not realistic. But if you are into trading for example you can make more than that amount of money.

How much work do you usually have in a given work day? Do you set a daily limit for your work hours? Or does work extend through the majority of the day, as in you're on call all hours maybe?

For me, I tend to work around 5-6 hours a day with my sites. But I am always checking emails and keeping an eye on things off the clock.
I work 8 hours a day, which is not that much. Some people work for 14 hours, which is absolutely crazy to me. Sometimes I work less, depending on my mood and things like that. I don't like working so long because then I feel really tired and unmotivated. That's why I often take breaks.

For me I don't have specific time when it comes to working, is actually depends on my ability to work, I can spend more time when I have the strength so making of money online depends your ability.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds