Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much work do you have in a usual day?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How much work do you usually have in a given work day? Do you set a daily limit for your work hours? Or does work extend through the majority of the day, as in you're on call all hours maybe?

For me, I tend to work around 5-6 hours a day with my sites. But I am always checking emails and keeping an eye on things off the clock.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have specific length of time I work daily. It depends on the physical ability for the day. I can work 8 hours or work 6 hours. I work online so I am not under pressure to turn in anything. I just try to make sure that I achieve something reasonable each day.

I normally work for 10 hours. I work on high paying contarcts, once I complete those tasks, I work on lesser paying tasks. Then I work on my own projects and if I have spare time I work on earnng sites.

Actually so far I just have an online work to be doing and in a day, I only have two different works running which if I work hard I try my best to be earning about $2 in a day.

Yes, i set a limit for my work hours. As a students i try to balance my school and work. I usually work for 2-3 hours every morning or sometimes in the evening if i wake up late.

I don't have a specified amount of time for my work on a usual day. I can work for more than 10 hours in a day and some days less than 4 hours. Most time, My working hours depend on my strength and Network since I work online.

Though i do not have a specific time i use in working daily, but there are days where i usually work up to five hours, then there are also rare days where i do not even work up to four hours or three. But most days i work from morning till evening.

Yes, i set a limit for my work hours. As a students i try to balance my school and work. I usually work for 2-3 hours every morning or sometimes in the evening if i wake up late.

Personally, I always appreciate any students that try as much as possible to work as well when he or she was studying in order for him to be able to raise more money to support his or her educational endeavours. This is because you cannot leave everything for your parents to do for you.

Personally, I always appreciate any students that try as much as possible to work as well when he or she was studying in order for him to be able to raise more money to support his or her educational endeavours. This is because you cannot leave everything for your parents to do for you.
One of the reasons i decided to work online. I feel like my parents have so much to take care of and i want to help them in the best way i can by taking care of some of my needs through my online earnings.

One of the reasons i decided to work online. I feel like my parents have so much to take care of and i want to help them in the best way i can by taking care of some of my needs through my online earnings.

You actually helping yourself more than you know because it is not even all about making money to support your education but also gaining more knowledge that is going to help you so much when you have graduated from the University.

How much work do you usually have in a given work day? Do you set a daily limit for your work hours? Or does work extend through the majority of the day, as in you're on call all hours maybe?

For me, I tend to work around 5-6 hours a day with my sites. But I am always checking emails and keeping an eye on things off the clock.
I only work on paid to post forums everyday because I do not have an offline job and I think I am cool with it because I am making a reasonable amount of money online everyday

I have a lot of work I usually do everyday both online and offline. But because I manage my time when I have devoted the right time for all my work which makes everything easy for me.

You'll always get too much work whenever you are trying to combine working both online and offline. This is because you will always be choked with a lot of work that will make it very difficult for you to have enough time to rest since you're going to be overworking yourself.

Well I personally don't really have a specific amount of money that I can make in a day.

Sometimes I can earned more than I have always been making and sometimes less depending on how good the day goes.

What mostly determine how much I work in a single day is my offline engagements. If I don't have any engagement in a day I can work more than 10 hours.

Well I can't tell exactly but I.most say, my daily works, depends on my every day target.

Sometimes I do set a lower target which won't or can't be compared with other days.

I have a lot of work everyday. Infact I am occupied with many activities so this is why I break up sometime in online earning sites. I am actually paving way for my future because it's near.
I have a lot of work everyday. Infact I am occupied with many activities so this is why I break up sometime in online earning sites. I am actually paving way for my future because it's near.

I have a lot of work to do each day. I have to posted at two forums and I spent nothing less than 2 hours on each of them. I also have articles to write sometimes. And lastly, I have offline job I do.

I don't have an amount I make in a day consistently as it tends to change depending on my efforts and the things I do on a daily basis and also some form of luck.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds