Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much should you spend on advertising for a new website?

When I tried out affiliate marketing for a website, I made an advertisement of $5 pee week and got a few engagements and as time went on when the business grew it increased to daily advertisement so it actually depends on the business audience and the money

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to spend money on advertising a new website I think the best thing you need to do is to look at the competition in the industry, if they are not much you can spend less but if they are much you do otherwise

How you would want to spend would solely depend on the budget you have earmarked for your advertising of your new business start up. But you should really budget a good sum of money for it really

It depends on kind of the business you you do, the level of the business you do will determine the level of money to be spent on the advertisement

How much should you spend on advertising for a new website? I got some content up on my forum and I believe I am ready to start advertising to attract new members. Currently I have a limited budget. How much should I be looking to spend? Or maybe it is better to try to advertise for free?
It depends on what am about doing,
How much should you spend on advertising for a new website? I got some content up on my forum and I believe I am ready to start advertising to attract new members. Currently I have a limited budget. How much should I be looking to spend? Or maybe it is better to try to advertise for free?
It depends on what am about doing,what it will cost and so on.the site of the advertisement,if it's legit or not. If is small or big for the profit in return.

When a website is at the initial stage and they have actually posted a lot of good articles are a lot of good content then you should invest a significant amount of money in advertising especially awareness campaigns.
[automerge]1630915715[/automerge]
Budgeting up to about $100 specifically for awareness campaigns whenever you are opening a new site is not going to be a bad idea at all.

Last edited:
There are no manuals for how much to be spent on advertisement but one thing is the nature and magnitude of the business too would determine to a great extent the amount to be spent

When it comes to website advertisement to get traffic and members who constantly visit, creating contents, and replying to post, we should bear in mind to spend too, because we just spend to get. Even though we are marketing through social media, we'll also spend by offering some incentive at times to encourage our visitors.

Since it's online based you could run an advert on an advertisement network to create awareness and also as someone Said,organise refferal contest monthly

Well it depends on the product you're offering. I think a research is proper or meeting people that have been in such businesses before

It all depends on you and how much budget you have, and again on how you want your advert to be or on what you are advertising for and don't forget on your audience.

Even though I don't have any website I am running at the moment, but I think it is good to go for something of your capacity or budget to be able to carry it out successfully. You mustn't create a website or forum because others are making it in that area but you must make all your plans ready first to be sure you are ready to start. It is just my opinion though.

I don't have an idea about the amount to.pay for a design on a new website because I haven't tried that out or heard about it

I think it all depends on what you are doing and when your website is offering it should cost about $1000 or more to cover Facebook WhatsApp Google and most social media platforms and to do it effectively for a month

Well to me the platform at which the business owner want to place is advert is the determinant of how much he or she wants to spend,but one should not spend more that the capital used for the establishment of the business

I think you should work within your budget, it is important not to overspend and get little results in return. I would say you should spend what you are comfortable with.

With your limited budget, I would suggest that you try as much as possible to look for cheaper means to have the advertisement carried out because over spending on advertisements that might not pay off isn't advisable unless you are very convinced about your project.

If you are selling products and services and if selling products and services is your main method to generate revenue, you will have to spend a lot of money on advertising (you will ultimately get a return).

I think it depends on the money you have and the amount you are willing to use for advertising, you can't decided to do massive advertisement, but the goal is to attractive people.

Well I do not think there is a specific one should spend or in some cases shouldn't spend. It depends on your budget, and how far you plan of advertising it as well. How far you plan on advertising it would also be determined by your budget. We also have our social medias, you can also use that, look for creative ways to to post your site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds