Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much should you spend on advertising for a new website?

Spend some little amount first on the website on advertising and see how the outcome turns out to be first. If it turns out well, then put in some more

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on how you want the product to spread and reach the buyers very fast ,so you can spend any amount of your choice

Depending what you want and how you want the new website to be like, you can spend much to advertise your website, I think you need to spend more money.

I can't really tell a particular amount, but it all comes down to what you are projecting and how much you have at hand to facilitate the project.

Depends on what you are trying to do by advertising your website. If you are just building a brand, there is no need to spend aggressively as brand will build slowly, if you are trying to generate sales, you need to promote aggressively.
There is actually no amount that is too small or too big to be spent in promoting a new website depending on how important the website is. If the website is created for a business purpose in which the owner is expecting to make profit then he/she should budget for huge amount to promote it.

it depends on your budget and how much you are willing to spend, but usually the maximum possible because you want a smooth start for your website

there are two types of advertisement here if you do not have enough money to spend on advertisement it is always advisable for you to go for the free advertisement using your YouTube channel or using your social media, with this you can still get a lot of people to participate here

The mist important though is that the new website has a lot of content that would keep users there and also you are using the right platform because you can spend as much.

I think it all depends on your pocket and your determination, if you are truly determined and passionate about what you do, you won't hesitate to spend a whole lot of money on advertisement. Even of advert seems to be ineffective, it's at least creating awareness for your business.

You should spend according to your allowable budget for advertising for your new business and nothing more. You should be careful of how these ads are placed and couched to make the desired impression

On forums and other paying websites, you only need to pay the available members and also have a referral program. They would do the advertising for you.

When I run facebook ads in order to drive traffic to my website, I spend just about $10 to boost the post. Normally, I spend $1 per day in the advertising campaign.
I have used facebook in the past to boost my group or sell some stuffs but have not been successful in using it to drive traffic or clicks to a blog. How many clicks can $1 give you in a day?

It depends on your available fund and the state of the site. If there is every indication that the marketing will be profitable , then you should look at the end result and be concerned less about the amount spent

I don't own a website at the moment, but I'll simply say going to online freelance marketplace to hire experts that can do some influencer work on my site to drive that white hat SEO and make my site traffic very high.

If I had an ecommerce site, I think I would spend $100 per month in the first 6 months to see if my store can actually make money. For a blog, I would not spend more than $5 per month.

Advertisement expenses is not predictable. Sometimes if you spend little amount, it can yield you big amount and sometimes if you spend higher, you can yield higher amount and sometimes you may not yield up to that level. Just spend according to your budget and see the results.

If you are willing to advertise for an organization of company, is not necessary to do it free since they will be getting what they want from the forum....

Most new sites don't even try to pay any money before it becomes known. All they need to is to do is some referral contest and make sure their users do the job.

I think it depends on how much traffic you need and the advertising platforms you will be using. Personally, I have never used them for advertisement and so I don't know how much they charge.

I think that depends on how fast you want the results. If you are really not eager to get the results you can balance the marketing with search engine optimization so that the marketing will be cost effective

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds