Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much should you spend on advertising for a new website?

D

Deleted member 403

How much should you spend on advertising for a new website? I got some content up on my forum and I believe I am ready to start advertising to attract new members. Currently I have a limited budget. How much should I be looking to spend? Or maybe it is better to try to advertise for free?

Advertisement Placeholder
Depends on what you are trying to do by advertising your website. If you are just building a brand, there is no need to spend aggressively as brand will build slowly, if you are trying to generate sales, you need to promote aggressively.

Depends on how much money you have. If you have a lot of money, you can advertise aggressively and make your website popular in a short time. Once the website is popular you will start building revenue.

If you website sells products you can spend very well on advertising as your primary aim is to generate sales. However, if there are no ads on your site and you are not generating money from your website, it is not a wise decision to spend a lot of money.

I believe that once a person makes reasonable amount from his website spending money to advertise it shouldn't be a problem and there should be no limit to how much should be spent.

If it's a commercial website with good potential to bring more profits, then I will say it's worth it to spend any amount to promote the website
How much should you spend on advertising for a new website? I got some content up on my forum and I believe I am ready to start advertising to attract new members. Currently I have a limited budget. How much should I be looking to spend? Or maybe it is better to try to advertise for free?

When I run facebook ads in order to drive traffic to my website, I spend just about $10 to boost the post. Normally, I spend $1 per day in the advertising campaign.

For a new website, I would advise you not to spend money on advertisement for now, you should make sure you advertise using free avenues like social networks.

Advertising for a new website usually does not require much funds, there many platforms that one can actually advertise for free thanks to social media all you need do is to create a good content.

since it is a new website that has not attracted much followers I don't think you should waste much money in advertising a product in such website but you can spend as little as 10 to $20 in advertising your advertising your product in such website.

There is no limit on to how much you should spend yo promote a new site. In fact I love it when people use paid ads to promote a new site. You should just be sure that tour site contains quality posts and it would give you returns when you invest.

That would solely depend on your budget for advertising. There is no cap to what you should spend on advert for your website. But let it not ne too much

Baby steps, that's how one learns to grow gradually in stead of jumping to an uncertainty. One can start with free advertising, learn how it works then after that one would know how to continue advertising.

Baby steps, that's how one learns to grow gradually in stead of jumping to an uncertainty. One can start with free advertising, learn how it works then after that one would know how to continue advertising.
It all depends on what you want to do and place advertisements for, that will determine, how much you need to pay for the advertisement.

If it's this particular forum you are talking about advertising, I think you can start a referral contest. Thought this is a good way to get more traffic, it would get you spammers too so you have to come up with measures that would tackle them.

It all depends on what you want to do and place advertisements for, that will determine, how much you need to pay for the advertisement.
Sure, knowing what you need and how you get there is really important but before making wild decisions that may backfire it may be wise to start a free trial, get to know what's ahead before continuing.

It's safe to believe that making money on the internet is simple now that blogging and influencer marketing have become careers rather than hobbies. Simply start a blog, pick one of the frequently recommended monetization methods, and watch your bank account grow.

Payment for Advertising on a new website should depends on how much people uses the website at the time. And also the kind of stuff you wanna advertise

If your website is an online store where you make money by selling products, I think you need to be ready to spend a lot of money on ads. However, i your website does not have any ads or if you are not selling anything, there is no need to spend a lot on advertising.

I don't know if you are to advertise for a particular company or organization for free is what I don't understand,but it you are to advertise in here we gat your back because we are in here to help each other to move forward I guess.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds