Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much online advertisement affected by covid-19?

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
The coronavirus has damaged the physical business worldwide Many businesses have shrunk. People have also suffered losses. Has Corona Virus Affected Online Advertising?
I don't think online work is the same as it used to be. In this sense, online advertising should not be an effect. What do you say about that?

Advertisement Placeholder
The pandemic had a positive impact on business around the world as most business had to rely on the internet for transaction likewise there was also an increase in online advertisement as a result of COVID 19.

The pandemic affected business no doubt ,grinded some to a halt ,while some prospered. However in regards to online advertisement I don't think it affected it negatively,infact quite the opposite, because of the covid and the fact that people had to stay home ,the rate of online advertisement has increased and most of the businesses are taking advantage of these changes.

The coronavirus has damaged the physical business worldwide Many businesses have shrunk. People have also suffered losses. Has Corona Virus Affected Online Advertising?
I don't think online work is the same as it used to be. In this sense, online advertising should not be an effect. What do you say about that?
On the contrary, the covid-19 pandemic has greatly influenced online advertising as well as businesses online. The boom is seen in sectors like eBay, Amazon and alibaba. Many people tend to get information about goods, products and services online due to the restrictions of movement caused by the pandemic. Also, most affiliate marketers have made big gains during this era.

You are absolutely correct the wave of covid-19 pandemic took the whole world system by surprise and those companies and business that were not prepared went under serious financial crises that would take years of continuous and constant hardwork to rise above the destruction done by covid-19 pandemic.

I think coronavirus have a positive impact on online advertisement and promotion because due to pandemic situation the people were unable to advertise physically so online advertising has increased much

Coronavirus has affected online advertising more positively than it has negatively, business owners has seen the need to have a strong online presence for their business to grow. The revenue from online advertising in 2020 has increased times three of its revenue years before

Online businesses where the least affected during the height of the pandemic, it was a fact that Jeff bezos net worth grew bigger than his contemporaries during the pandemic as people preferred caring out there daily business without having to meet someone in person

The covid 19 damage and reduce the physical Bussiness because lock down effected the Bussiness but online business starting many that a time covid 19 is not profitable for the Bussiness and many student damage and reduce this knowledge and skills and experience about the business trading marketing now a time is up and down

The disease has had a very positive effect on the physical business due to the Corona virus and a lot of people have placed their trust in the online business and placed advertisements online so I think it was successful. During this illness and more people relied on online transactions.

The covid-19 pandemic and the lockdown affected online advertising positively. Because of the reduced physical activity and interaction, almost all other means of communication and doing business went online, and because of the presence of more people online businesses have to move online too, thereby increasing the the number of businesses and organizations advertising online.

The pandemic has definitely increase online activities which also include activities, since people are at home, business owner has taken to the internet to advertise their product which in a way also very effective because it help them to meet a larger customer base.

I don't think coronavirus pandemic affected anything online especially online advertising. Many businesses moved online to checkmate the effects of lock down. Online advertising has been the saving grace of many businesses during this pandemic.

Online advertisement can not really be affected by pandemic. As we all see that the pandemic really affected the offline Business that can't be said about online business because a lots of who owns those online business are making steady money during the Pandemic. So the pandemic didn't really affect those who operate online business.

From my own perspective, online advertisement wasn’t affected by the pandemic instead it increased the usage and effectiveness of online advertisement. During the lockdown, online advertisement and tv advertisement were the most powerful advertisement tools. Awareness created through that means could reach a lot of people

There’s a rule of thumb in the advertising industry that ad spend follows any rise or fall in GDP. Over the last decade, as global GDP has risen 3-6% each year, the ad market has grown with it to around $646 billion USD in 2019. Pre-coronavirus, the ad market was forecast to grow to $865 billion USD by 2024.

I do not personally see the danger corona virus in terms ofadvertisement because since the rise of corona virus a lot of companies now rely on the internet to advertise their goods and services,from what I can see I think that covid 19 has make advertisement online to be much more rampant because during the lockdown people can just stay at their homes an order for goods and services and have them delivered to them at home, coronavirus time was the best time for internet advertisement.

It is frustrating when a post is merged and does not earn points. That issue of double-click is not the user's fault but maybe it is the system that does it when the access is slow. It is all right to merge but we should also earn because we worked on that post.

Last edited:
The pandemic had a positive impact on business around the world as most business had to rely on the internet for transaction likewise there was also an increase in online advertisement as a result of COVID 19.
Absolutely right the pandemic did positively affected the online businesses and marketing online, many people now spend more time online, this as help online advertisement platform to yield more results

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds