Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much online advertisement affected by covid-19?

i would it got affected positively, since the pandemic made everyone stay home, people now got more time to spend on internet more than they ever had in any previous time, so they surely check more online ads when browsing internet

Advertisement Placeholder
The convid pandemic affected alot of businesses that led to their shut down or downsizing of workforce. However it had a great positive impact on line transactions/businesses. Even shifted office meeting to full online now with the aid of applications such as TEAMS.It has now opened many to the advantages of running an online presence.

The coronavirus has damaged the physical business worldwide Many businesses have shrunk. People have also suffered losses. Has Corona Virus Affected Online Advertising?
I don't think online work is the same as it used to be. In this sense, online advertising should not be an effect. What do you say about that?
In my opinion, coronavirus didn't affect online advertisements. Infact it affects in very positive way as people are locked in their houses and can't go outside to buy anything, so they buy their desired items online and it's increase online businesses.

Looking at the stats I would say covid-19 really helped online business the more compared to offline as people are at home and keep ordering things to be able to maintain themselves in their various homes

Global ad spend is falling again as macroeconomic uncertainty and COVID-19 caseloads rise; spending is now below pre-pandemic levels. Careers, Law, Government & Politics, and Real Estate are experiencing the biggest increases month-over-month. Technology & Computing, Business, Home & Garden are seeing the steepest ad spend declines.

Covid-19 proves very positive for those who were earning online as people had done all of their shopping online in this pendamic. This pendamic of covid-19 has increased the online businesses and give them alot of sale.

The virus spreads mainly through the air when people are near each other. It leaves an infected person as they breathe, cough, sneeze, or speak and enters another person via their mouth, nose, or eyes. It might also spread via contaminated surfaces

The COVID 19 pandemic does not have negative effect to the online advertisement, infact despite that it affected so many sectors, the online business wasn't affected since it can be explored from any where you are.

Corona Virus has affected so many things since it's existence. But when we discuss about COVID-19, it had affected virtually everything but impacting the online marketing.

The damage Corona as on online businesses, is lesser compare to physical business, although 70% of online businesses are from physical business, so definitely of the physical business is affected the there won't be online marketing for that business.

In this pandemic era people turned to online business for their transactions. Even the restaurants and supermarkets are getting a lot of orders online that delivery is a popular industry now. I guess that gives an advantage to online advertising that it has grown a lot during the pandemic. There are more internet users now not only in the e-commerce sites but in other online businesses as well. People just surf the internet when they need something. They are not much into offline transaction anymore.

The Covid-19 pandemic has numerous effects on businesses. Physical businesses are greatly affected, negatively. As a result, many businesses have diversified to reach out to their prospective customers via online means like online advertisements and creating publicity for their products and services.

The coronavirus has damaged the physical business worldwide Many businesses have shrunk. People have also suffered losses. Has Corona Virus Affected Online Advertising?
I don't think online work is the same as it used to be. In this sense, online advertising should not be an effect. What do you say about that?
The Corona virus pandemic has not actually affected online advertising, it has infact increased online advertising as there will be a continuous increase of businesses opting for remote working arrangement for their staffs. This only makes natural sense that online advertising gets to have a bigger budget.

The pandemic outbreak affects not only the advertisement but some many things in general. It forced all business of the world to shot down and caused stagnation in world economy. It affects online advert greatly as some of the display ads cut down their pay out the advertiser reduce their budgets spending.

The pandemic affected some business badly and no doubt it even crashed some, but I dont it has affected any online advertising, I think it even improve it because people can't go out, they are always inside with their phones and laptops.

The world of online marketing hasn't really diminish during the Corona virus pandemic instead it has increase because so many people are now at home. Most people relies on online marketing to drive their product and services to people.

Business has been damaged by the covid-19 pandemic and it really affects online business shop because there's no way you can deliver to people at him during the lockdown.

I do not think there is any sphere of life that during the pandemic, its activities were not distorted. This off course also includes the advertising industry as people whose business were mostly offline were forced to suspend adverts because it was basically baseless

COVID-19 has developed into a global event with implications for public health and the economy. We don't have all the answers in these turbulent times, but we do know that small companies have seen unexpected shifts in their campaign results as a result of the worldwide pandemic.

My adsense revenue has drastically dropped since the beginning of covid pandemic, I believe online advertising has drastically dropped due to covid. That's because businesses are not making money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds