Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money is enough for you in one day?

Credits
One day how much money would be enough for you in one day? Making money online can sometimes be challenging, putting in loads of hours for a small reward. While earning 5$ a day in a third-world country would be considered a days wage, in other countries, this isn't the case. This is because, in third world countries, it doesn't cost as much to live compared to a 1st world country, like the UK, where bills are sky rocketing through the roof. So I think it depends on which country you live in and what society expects of you where you reside. I wouldn't consider earning money online a full-time job, but it's okay for part-time work. I ideally aim for 10-20USD$ profit a day from freelance tasks for businesses and other website owners on a part-time basis.

What about you? How much money is enough for you in one day?

Advertisement Placeholder
One day how much money would be enough for you in one day? Making money online can sometimes be challenging, putting in loads of hours for a small reward. While earning 5$ a day in a third-world country would be considered a days wage, in other countries, this isn't the case. This is because, in third world countries, it doesn't cost as much to live compared to a 1st world country, like the UK, where bills are sky rocketing through the roof. So I think it depends on which country you live in and what society expects of you where you reside. I wouldn't consider earning money online a full-time job, but it's okay for part-time work. I ideally aim for 10-20USD$ profit a day from freelance tasks for businesses and other website owners on a part-time basis.

What about you? How much money is enough for you in one day?
I only hit that mark once (that I can remember), when I sold a 4 letter .com domain name for $1,500.

I only hit that mark once (that I can remember), when I sold a 4 letter .com domain name for $1,500.
Do you remember what the domain name was? Would be interesting to see what the value of the domain name is worth now. Did you manage to sell it by flipping, (buying an expired domain for example), or was it one sitting in you're domain registrar account? I am sitting here wondering what Bizdustry.com is worth, considering it's been about since 2013 apparently.

Do you remember what the domain name was? Would be interesting to see what the value of the domain name is worth now. Did you manage to sell it by flipping, (buying an expired domain for example), or was it one sitting in you're domain registrar account? I am sitting here wondering what Bizdustry.com is worth, considering it's been about since 2013 apparently.
The domain was Bywc.com and it was one I registered to set up a sharing site for my articles (By wc (my initials)) and I have watched it through the years since I sold it, but never seen a legit website there. GoDaddy has it for sale now.

Things are cost not only in top tier countries but everywhere. Infact, I envy people who are in top tier countries because they have so many opportunities that people in third tier countries don't have. Some of the people in third tier countries are not making enough money that can pay their bills. Just yesterday, I sat down and I did calculation for how much money I need to be making in a day considering the high bills on my neck and I arrived at $10 per day.

There is no any specific amount of money that can be okay for human beings because there need and want are too much

I have been able to manage alot of services and money back then maybe you see back then I use to manage upto $2 a day but now its far beyond my budget I hardly manage $4 a day and now am trying to cut down to atleast $3 per day because I dont earn upto that per day.

I want the baby girl lifestyle and spending money makes me happy. I can't place a hold on how much is enough.

I strongly doubt that there is anyone that wouldn't want a lot of money on a daily basis. I want more money as my wants are unlimited.

For me It's all about if I have enough for a comfortable lifestyle. If the cost of that is 35k then I only want 35k.

For me, making around £50 in a day would be amazing for me and would definitely make a huge difference. Unfortunately, at the moment I am still building up again after coming back to working online and because of that I am not quite making that much a day. Hopefully one day I will be making nearer to that or more in a day, takes time but will be worth it in the end.

I am not nearly as concerned about how much I make each day, as long as it is always positive. Even a few tiny Satoshi is a move in the right direction as long as I don't have too many monthly payments to drag it down from the other side of the ledger. The closer I watch that balance swell, the better I feel each day.

I have a friend who makes at least $100 daily from his online FOREX trading.

It's only on Saturday and Sunday that he doesn't make $100 daily because he doesn't trade on weekends. If I can make $100 daily, that would be nice.

I have a friend who makes at least $100 daily from his online FOREX trading.

It's only on Saturday and Sunday that he doesn't make $100 daily because he doesn't trade on weekends. If I can make $100 daily, that would be nice.

100 bucks daily is a lot of money for someone like me as well. It can give me that mindset that when I invest right, I will definitely make a lot of money. I have been thinking about entering into Forex Trading, but haven't found a mentor yet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds