Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money is enough for you in one day?

I just want enough to provide me to pay for the necessities of life. I need more stuff in life than I want, and I'm pretty content with what things I currently do own.
There's a kind of peace of mind that comes with being contended with what you have. It will stop you from being restless unnecessarily and it's what beef up most people's greed and it eventually exposes them to getting caught up in scams.

Advertisement Placeholder
100 bucks daily is a lot of money for someone like me as well. It can give me that mindset that when I invest right, I will definitely make a lot of money. I have been thinking about entering into Forex Trading, but haven't found a mentor yet.
If I can make $100 daily through the weekdays, I will quit my regular job and focus full time on whatever that pays me that amount of money every day.

There's a kind of peace of mind that comes with being contended with what you have. It will stop you from being restless unnecessarily and it's what beef up most people's greed and it eventually exposes them to getting caught up in scams.
That makes sense. I mean, when I have the extra money I can generally find things I want to buy and sometimes buy them, but when I'm low on money I can be content with only buying the essentials.

I feel that once you're not too extravagant in your spending, you will be alright with the money you have. It's going to make it possible for you not to go beyond what you can afford and which would leave you hanging out to dry.

I feel that once you're not too extravagant in your spending, you will be alright with the money you have. It's going to make it possible for you not to go beyond what you can afford and which would leave you hanging out to dry.
Some people aren't extravagant but because they have so many responsibilities to take care of, and they aren't making enough money for it, it makes it look as if they are being extravagant but they aren't. It's why having multiple income streams is very important for anyone.

If I can make $100 daily through the weekdays, I will quit my regular job and focus full time on whatever that pays me that amount of money every day.

There is a possibility that you won't be able to make that kind of money unless you have a high skill. Maybe those that are doing top programming jobs for companies.

Most people would follow the same path if it's possible for them to make $100 every day. Although, there are some work that's capable of paying you $100 daily but you would have to work overtime.

I just want enough to provide me to pay for the necessities of life. I need more stuff in life than I want, and I'm pretty content with what things I currently do own.

Paying for the basic things of life is very important. I like the fact that I can be able to pay my bills without asking for help from outsiders when I have the money.

Most people would follow the same path if it's possible for them to make $100 every day. Although, there are some work that's capable of paying you $100 daily but you would have to work overtime.
It's your body that's going to bear the consequences of working overtime. If you're not lucky, you will end up breaking down quickly.

It's your body that's going to bear the consequences of working overtime. If you're not lucky, you will end up breaking down quickly.
This is very true. It's happened to me some years ago. When I used to work from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM in the night. After that experience, I vowed never to work myself like that again.

The web agency I work for charges $100 per hour. My cut from that ends up being more than $100 per working day even after taxes (and I don't work weekends)

The web agency I work for charges $100 per hour. My cut from that ends up being more than $100 per working day even after taxes (and I don't work weekends)
Does your company by any chance need another worker? I can also work for you for only $25 per day 🤩 I live in a Latin American country the earnings in jobs are low 😓

Being retired, I don't worry about "how much in one day" as our savings/planning works well for us.

BUT, I do have certain set amounts that I will charge people for certain types of work that I choose to do.
My AS/400 services cost more than simply hosting service help, and my Linux server charges are slightly higher than my Windows Server/desktop fees that I charge when I choose to do outside work.
So, at a minimum, $50 an hour and at a maximum about $200 an hour (that upper level is in relation to computer forensic related processes since I have been court certified as an expert - and I try to avoid it as much as possible due to the hassle and I like my free time as an officially retired old fart).
Now, realize I also have been known to invest 20+ hours in helping people for free also. So that should tell you what priority I put on "making money". ;)
The benefit I have over most is I already have a 6 figure guaranteed income yearly (and yes, for decades we did without due to investing our extra money).

Last edited:
Does your company by any chance need another worker?
We do but my next hire will have to be someone who can build an e-commerce marketplace application (so, buyers and sellers coming together) from scratch according to my design (and no, WooCommerce isn't going to cut it, for this particular client it will need to be from scratch for regulatory requirements), and involves Laravel, PHPSpreadsheet, Stripe split payments and purchasing quantities of items that are in units of 0.00001 which means you have to jump through hoops at the calculation level to make *sure* you keep it accurate, but this is all in the design document as to what this implementation requires, and did I mention, regulatory compliance?

If this sounds like you, PM me and we'll talk.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds