Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money do you set aside for your business?

I set aside 50 percent of my online earnings on my business because I don't want to become poor , investing is the key to a better life right now
Investing will double your income but only if you invested well. There are many entrepreneurs who fail simply because they think money is all they need in business.

Advertisement Placeholder
How much money would you say you try to set aside for your business? I try to set aside a much as possible. I try to budget out my whole year, and usually I do a good job of that. Each year is different though. What about you?

for my offline business I put aside a certain amount of money per month, not per year .. in case I don't sell as much as I put aside, then I will have to put from me and I have no profit. but I didn't have to exceed the budget :)

Right now, I am mnot able to save money for my business because I am not able to make enough money. But I really hope that Allah will provide sustenance and I will make more money. I am planning to create a different cryptocurrency investment strategy and I hope that I will save more money.

Are usually save some percentage of my earnings in preparation for my business. Once I have made my budget and have allocated money for the different things I would need I allocate the remaining money for business.

Setting aside money to start a business now, I don't actually set for it yet because of I do not have capital and do not know where and how to get capital to even start my business yet has my things are tough in my Country now.

I think the amount needed to be set aside for a business is dependent on the kind of business one wants to go into. And one should not only set aside money only when he or she wants to start but also keep some money aside while the business is already running incase of any eventuality.

Well, I have save some little amount of money for my offline business, even though I am aware that the money is not quite enough to start a tangible business, this is because I could not make enough money from my salary due to the economic situation of my country.

This would depend on how much i had made the previous year.
Then, i may decide to pull out about 30% as the money i would use to run daily activiites.
I think if you should pull out a certain sum of money based on what you earned the previous year, you may not be able to make more than you did that year. I'll suggest you pull out more.

Right now, I have been unable to save enough money, that will enable me start a very strong and vibrant business. This is because of the harsh economic situation of my country since the pandemic outbreak.

Right now, I have been unable to save enough money, that will enable me start a very strong and vibrant business. This is because of the harsh economic situation of my country since the pandemic outbreak.
The current rate of inflation is really affecting many people's ability to save. However, do not be discouraged and keep on trying even if it means saving very little every day.

I save 40 percentage of whatever I earn as a capital. by This I can be able to save enough for the business. but sometimes I find it very difficult to save that 40 percent.

Right now, I am mnot able to save money for my business because I am not able to make enough money. But I really hope that Allah will provide sustenance and I will make more money. I am planning to create a different cryptocurrency investment strategy and I hope that I will save more money.
Amin, if you have a skill it is possible for you to make money online that you'll be able to used in start up a business either as a freelancer or as an affiliate marketer, we may not be able to make money with Paid to post website to start up a business. I don't know if this is possible for you.

The current rate of inflation is really affecting many people's ability to save. However, do not be discouraged and keep on trying even if it means saving very little every day.

I am not sure from what country you belong to but the fact of the matter is that each and every country is being affected by inflation in some way. The problem is that inflation rate is much higher in some countries as compared to other countries.

I am not sure from what country you belong to but the fact of the matter is that each and every country is being affected by inflation in some way. The problem is that inflation rate is much higher in some countries as compared to other countries.
I believe in some countries there are some periods of economic improvements but that cannot be said about my country where the cost of living keeps skyrocketing daily.

The business that I have in mind requires one to have at least $400 to be able to start and this is huge for me seriously, but I have to keep hustling.

I usually set aside about half of my money aside as capital for business. I prefer investing a substantial amount of money in it after setting aside a little for savings and expenses.
Even if you are not investing heavily in your business, you should try as much as you can to invest part of the profit that you make from your business back into the business so that it can grow the business.

Even if you are not investing heavily in your business, you should try as much as you can to invest part of the profit that you make from your business back into the business so that it can grow the business.
I think this is a good idea. But do you recommend starting a different line of business completely from the profits you earn from a particular business.

I think a proper diversification is one of the main factors when it comes to investing money and having reserve cash is also important in case you need some extra cash. you need to make plans for your business and try to make profits from the working capital you invest. This is what I am doing right now.

Well, to me business, is not something that a specific or fixed amount of money will be deposited in other to start a particular business. Business is something that needed expansion and the expenditure also increases as the business experience changes.

If I want to go into agriculture sector in my country, I would need nothing less than 5 thousand dollars and this is huge, and would guarantee better returns.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds