Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money do you set aside for your business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How much money would you say you try to set aside for your business? I try to set aside a much as possible. I try to budget out my whole year, and usually I do a good job of that. Each year is different though. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
How much money would you say you try to set aside for your business? I try to set aside a much as possible. I try to budget out my whole year, and usually I do a good job of that. Each year is different though. What about you?
Well, at the beginning of the year, after tidying up my accounts for the previous year. I try to pull out about 50% of profits for the new business year. The money would cover purchase of new inputs and workers wages.

When it comes to my business, I have always made it a plan to invest at least a minimum of $500 in the business to boost my productivity over the years.

I usually set aside about half of my money aside as capital for business. I prefer investing a substantial amount of money in it after setting aside a little for savings and expenses.

Well, when it comes down to setting aside capital for business investment, I try as much as possible to set aside 2/3 of the money coming in, so that when the business eventually starts I'll be good to go.

For me, I have not started setting aside money for business. But I will start doing so as soon as I start earning better income. I think the amount I set aside will depend on how much I have decided will be enough for me to start the business.

It actually depends on the amount I have in my account and the profit I made for that week ,if I have more in my account I could actually invest more money to grow my account to a larger one

Well I advise to keep just enough for the business,I normally keep my main capital and so far it has proven to be more productive and business is all about strategy and money

I do not have a specific amount I set aside, I just try to keep what I feel would be enough to carry me through the business or at least to some extent.

I don't have a business currently but i do save. I dont have a particular amount i pay it just depends on what my mind tells me that day.

I don't set aside a precise amount; instead, I try to keep what I believe will be sufficient to get me through the business, at least to some extent.

I set aside some reasonable amount of money to push my online and offline businesses forward. At least 40% of my earnings goes for my investment.

How much money you need for business depends on what kind of business you are doing and how you are doing. If you are doing online business, you don't need much, but if you are doing offline business, you need lot of money.

It will all depend on the type of business you wish to run.
But it is also wise enough to safe as much as possible, even higher than what you need, it is of Advantage

Have of my monthly payments. Annually I think I can start something with it.

I don't save any income as capital simple because the money I'm earning isn't enough,but the moment I started earning enough I will save a lot.

I actually set aside some part of the money I make strictly for business(reinvestment), mostly 50% of what I make. So if I'm projecting a 1 year plan to venture into the business that is to say I'll have what I need to as capital to start up.

Am not in any offline business for as of the moment but I intend to anyway so I do save up money for this purpose. I try to save atleast forty percent of my total earnings in a month and possibly trade with them to kinda increase the amount.

A lot of people fail in business because they do not have enough funds for marketing and advertising. They manage to spend on product development and business management, but cannot spend enough for marketing.

Presently, i use all I have to fund my business. I do not use my money on other things rather my business. That's what I do Presently and thr result I get is encouraging.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds