Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Did You Make Today?

I am just getting back on my truck after spending a month on holiday doing nothing on gets pay to post website. I'm in it to make about $2 from one of the get paid to post forum I work with. I am still online to make additional $1 before I could go to sleep.
I have managed to make over $1 today while we are still afternoon here. I believe I would have make up to $3 from get paid to post forum before the end of today. I will try and do some other microtask to see if I can able to increase the amount I am going to make at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I make $ 10 a day with no investment. it depends on what you like to do and what you are good at. if you work with ptc sites without investments, you make a maximum of $ 0.3 per day, from about 20 sites. if you are good at something and offer your services on the internet, you can make even more money.
Are u making money just doing ptc???? I don't think so. most of the ptc sites are scammmed and they pay a low amount

For me , I don't really make much , but in most cases I can only be able to make 1 dollars everyday and sometimes less depending on my time and so many other things. Generally I will make 1 dollar today

Actually I'm back from a long break. I actually left this platform for some personal reason but today I'm happy to announce that I have been able to make close to a dollar. I have just few more comments to go I hope I stay here longer and make more money from this prestigious platform.

I am not you make $1 now because I just started working and I have maid costume three cents which is very low to making $1 on this platform by making comments and post.

My overall goal is that I should be able to make nothing less than $4 today. This is gradually becoming almost impossible because I am beginning to have a lot of offline task that I have to attend to.

Bizdustry is the online online business I am doing currently,I am still trying to finish the 50 comments which will enable me get one dollar.
It is a very good thing that you have taken out your time in order to interact with the people here. The good thing is that you are going to be learning a lot from people while also contributing the little that you have.

I am making close to $3 now because I've had a long break working on the internet since morning I just resumed and I hope to make more before the day runs out.

Going by the way of 24 hours I have been able to make close to $5 today because I want to judge my earnings based on 24 hours and I planned to work for like 18 hours in a day if I am permitted.

I have made about $2 today so far but before the end of the day it may reach up to $5 as the case may be. I work on paid to post platforms and sometimes i trade cryptocurrency depending on the market condition. There are times i make up to $25 on daily basis and sometimes up to 50.

Cryptocurrency trading is very profitable if you have a strategy that would help you make consistent profit.

Am also about to make my first money online just now I think before the end of today I should be able to reach atleast $5 its going to make my day,but now before I start posting here I have already earn some money offline its just now that I started working here.

I have made about $2 today so far but before the end of the day it may reach up to $5 as the case may be. I work on paid to post platforms and sometimes i trade cryptocurrency depending on the market condition. There are times i make up to $25 on daily basis and sometimes up to 50.

Cryptocurrency trading is very profitable if you have a strategy that would help you make consistent profit.
This is very encouraging because it is good if you could make such a huge amount of money in a day on cryptocurrency trading. I want to ask- which platform are you using for the crypto trading?

This is very encouraging because it is good if you could make such a huge amount of money in a day on cryptocurrency trading. I want to ask- which platform are you using for the crypto trading?
I mostly use binance for trading cryptocurrency and sometimes I use kucoin. There are also some cryptocurrency projects that are new in which I use decentralized exchanges like pancakeswap.

But most of my trade on a normal day is on binance.

I am currently at $0.1 right now and I am planning to make at least $0.6 everyday as I would need to cover up some things with this money by the end of the month. This is why I have to be active.

I am currently looking at the possibility of being able to meet my target of $1 for today so that I can take my rest and focus on other activities offline that I am into right now.

I am currently looking at the possibility of being able to meet my target of $1 for today so that I can take my rest and focus on other activities offline that I am into right now.
That isnt a good motivation just $1 is your target daily then you are not trying tobe sure,for me I think that am close to $2 now am before the end of today I beleive that I can easyly earn about $5 its going to make me be in love with what am doing.

I made around $35 from one coding job today and I am waiting for second payment so it could goes towards $50 today hopefully i get some decent money from ads from blogging.

What I make today is bizdustry is 500 biz note bit the day is young I believe God to make my first million today before the son Goes down

Making money has become very difficult this past few weeks because of how the market has been including the crypto-currency market and the forex market. I have just been able to make $1 so far and I am hoping to make more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds