Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Did You Make Today?

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Whether you are working on freelance sites, GPT sites, PTC sites, Faucets, Forums, Blogs, Earning Sites, or Youtube, you will see daily earnings from your work, for instance, if you are working on forums, you might be earning $1-$2 daily, in freelance site, you might be making $5-$10 daily. So, my question is how much did you make today.
I will answer first
Today, I have earned $1.5. I made $1 through forum posting and 50 cents on GPT and microjob site

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't tell how much I have msde today from my trading but it is not below $15 and it is a good move for me today.
I have also made some few from other online sites

Well, the total value of money which I have realized today, is very encouraging this is because I have not make such good amount of money before. This money, is not only generate from my online business but also with my offline business stuffs.

Hopefully online today I have earned up to $4 dollars and am still gonna earn huge Tonight as well. Earning online is the best sweetest thing to me also. And I have also completed my offline jobs today too.

I want to congratulate some persons who have been able to earn some amount of dollars today in various platforms. It is better than doing nothing. As for me, I have just been doing some few posts on Bizdustry today, lesser post that other days though. So, just earned some few cents.

For today, I am still trying to reach One dollar here on bizdustry and then check how much I can earn from trendri before I sleep and prepare for tomorrow's activities.

Hopefully online today I have earned up to $4 dollars and am still gonna earn huge Tonight as well. Earning online is the best sweetest thing to me also. And I have also completed my offline jobs today too.
Don't mean to bother you but what specifically you do to earn $4 daily I believe you also earn money on forums but what other sites do you use to earn money online.

Well I don't get paid in a day I only get paid at the end of the month but then I think it is actually better to be paid in a day because it actually makes lots of things easier

I try to make $1 daily on Bizdustry when my schedule activities is not really encroached. I wish I could get other earning opportunities. My target is to make atleast $3 daily

Today, for now, i've earned about a dollar through forum posting.I'm not done working though, by the end of the day i think i l would have earned at least two dollars.

For today only, I have not earn much yet but I am already targeting something not less than 1$ - 1.5$ here at bizdustry before going to other forums like cashtimeforum.com, beermoneyforum.com also to earn there.

I try to make $1 daily on Bizdustry when my schedule activities is not really encroached. I wish I could get other earning opportunities. My target is to make atleast $3 daily
Making money online nowadays most especially forum sites has become stressful and takes a lot of time , most of the time I make less than $1 daily on bizdustry because I couldn't make the 50 post target.

Well, today is a boring day to me. This is because I have not make any good amount of money from my online stuffs today. This is because my device has generated a kind of serious issue with the sever which makes it very difficult to work online.

Making money online nowadays most especially forum sites has become stressful and takes a lot of time , most of the time I make less than $1 daily on bizdustry because I couldn't make the 50 post target.

You must use your willpower and you can make 50 posts in here. I do it daily and even you can also do it regularly. Working hard would bring results and this is what many people do in order to become successful. :)

Well I don't get paid in a day I only get paid at the end of the month but then I think it is actually better to be paid in a day because it actually makes lots of things easier
That's true. I also want a site that pays me well in the end of the month. But on what site do you earn and get paid monthly?

UOTE="Robust, post: 605321, member: 7351"]
For today only, I have not earn much yet but I am already targeting something not less than 1$ - 1.5$ here at bizdustry before going to other forums like cashtimeforum.com, beermoneyforum.com also to earn there.
[/QUOTE]
How are you going to earn on cashtimeforum? The highest you can earn now is 45 CTF from two posts and one thread. Unless you want to write a 400 Words article anyway.

Whether you are working on freelance sites, GPT sites, PTC sites, Faucets, Forums, Blogs, Earning Sites, or Youtube, you will see daily earnings from your work, for instance, if you are working on forums, you might be earning $1-$2 daily, in freelance site, you might be making $5-$10 daily. So, my question is how much did you make today.
I will answer first
Today, I have earned $1.5. I made $1 through forum posting and 50 cents on GPT and microjob site

I made $ 10 today, up to this time. I stay about 2 hours and then I'll come in tomorrow :) 3-4 hours a day I do somewhere at 3-4 $ a day. I say it's ok. Every month it reaches somewhere around 200E only from forums / sites / applications.

Because I keep working only weekdays on PTP sites, I earn an average of $1.5 per day; $1 from PTP, $0.5 from survey site.
Though I'm aiming to beat that to above $5 a day once I get done with my crypto currency training.

I made $ 10 today, up to this time. I stay about 2 hours and then I'll come in tomorrow :) 3-4 hours a day I do somewhere at 3-4 $ a day. I say it's ok. Every month it reaches somewhere around 200E only from forums / sites / applications.

Well, this is an impressive amount! So what do you do to make such amount daily? Please also teach me so that even I could also earn money. Thanks! :)

Bizdustry is the online online business I am doing currently,I am still trying to finish the 50 comments which will enable me get one dollar.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds