Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much do you spend on transportation coming to work?

It might be possible that the particular business may not have many branches. However, I was talking about applying for a business with many branches in a general sense. Some businesses have many branches across the country. So, you may get transferred to other place in case if you are thinking about moving to a different city.
Yes, I know some companies have branches over the states. The company where I'm working now have branches in 6 states in my country. The management haven't transferred me to another branch because in my job form, I ticked not being interested to transfer to another branch.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I know some companies have branches over the states. The company where I'm working now have branches in 6 states in my country. The management haven't transferred me to another branch because in my job form, I ticked not being interested to transfer to another branch.

Well, there are many cases of people moving away from houses just because they were having a harder time reaching their workplace at the right time. This occurs specifically when a person has rented home. He may move away in order to save the transportation cost.

Well, there are many cases of people moving away from houses just because they were having a harder time reaching their workplace at the right time. This occurs specifically when a person has rented home. He may move away in order to save the transportation cost.
If I'm being interested in work transfer, there will be good benefits I'm going to gain from the transfer. I won't work in a state for years, built my life there but only to be transferred tomorrow to start over in another place.

If the location where you're working is very far from your house, you're going to be putting yourself through so much stress and pressure before betting to work every day. I have been in this situation once and I spent 4 hours on the road coming to work every day. I managed to work there 3 months and resigned.

If the location where you're working is very far from your house, you're going to be putting yourself through so much stress and pressure before betting to work every day. I have been in this situation once and I spent 4 hours on the road coming to work every day. I managed to work there 3 months and resigned.

I also used to feel much stress so much when I used to travel from home to workplace. The distance was too long. Moreover, I used to travel on my motorcycle. Travelling on motorcycle is very stressful, especially when you need to travel to long distances.

You've spent half of the day's work on the road if it took you 4 hours to arrive at work. This kind of work is a suffering and punishment work. To spend 4 hours on the roads shows the distance is very far from your house. I will not accept this job.

I also used to feel much stress so much when I used to travel from home to workplace. The distance was too long. Moreover, I used to travel on my motorcycle. Travelling on motorcycle is very stressful, especially when you need to travel to long distances.

Making use of motorcycle as a means of transportation to work is the last thing that I'm going to do because I don't feel comfortable with and I also don't drive it as well because of high risk of being involved in an accident driving into work. We need to put our health first when it comes to working.

Making use of motorcycle as a means of transportation to work is the last thing that I'm going to do because I don't feel comfortable with and I also don't drive it as well because of high risk of being involved in an accident driving into work. We need to put our health first when it comes to working.

Exactly! I live in a kind of city that has a horrible kind of traffic. There are many people who lost their precious life as a result of getting involved in an accident. I have also used motorcycle in such kind of places where accidents were quite common and this is why I am always reluctant to use motorcycles on such kind of dangerous roads, even though it is much cheaper to own and use a motorcycle.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds