Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much do you spend daily?

ShadyX

Recognized member
Credits
How much do you spend daily to live?

I spend like $20 on food per day, and like $30 for rent. So $50 daily just to live, then I make daily 'misc' web payments for things like servers, paying blog commenters, domains and whatever else I want.

Advertisement Placeholder
I spend 6€ daily. I pay half of the food and living expenses once a month and that's that. But of course that's not counting any of the "online money" that I make and spend when I have a craving for something (e.g. anime).

I live with my parents, so I do not have much expense of my own.

I can survive with around $100-$200 monthly, as long as I am living with my parents.

I live with my parents, so I do not have much expense of my own.

I can survive with around $100-$200 monthly, as long as I am living with my parents.
Technically, you could survive on $0 monthly, if they're covering all your expenses, including food. :p

Thinking back to when I lived on my own last year, I was spending probably around $1500 a month. So you divide that up, and I was spending about $50/d.

Probably 20 bucks a day. I've lived on less before when I was really struggling. But now I'm doing a bit better. Still not where I want or need to be, but definitely making strides in that direction. I try to be pretty frugal regardless of my income situation.

Between our mortgage payment, utilities, groceries and other expenses, my husband and I easily spend between $100 - 200/day right now. We're trying to cut back, but it's been difficult.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds