Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many themes?

Sylar

Addicted member
Credits
How many themes does your forum have? If more than one, why? If only one, why?

We have 2 themes on PB(not including the hidden v3 theme), and that's because 1 is the v1 theme and the other is the v2 theme <3

Advertisement Placeholder
We are currently having a total of 3 themes, which I think no longer needed.
I mean whenever we are making a change in the templates or something like that, we need to do that for all the other themes and yet I don't think much people are using those old themes anymore.

So I must ask this question, do we need all those themes?

One, Uno, Ein, 一つ. There isn't any reason to have another unless people actually like the 最初の.
We are currently having a total of 3 themes, which I think no longer needed.
I mean whenever we are making a change in the templates or something like that, we need to do that for all the other themes and yet I don't think much people are using those old themes anymore.

So I must ask this question, do we need all those themes?
Delete the original and I will murder you.

--Sent from Tapatalk

One, Uno, Ein, 一つ. There isn't any reason to have another unless people actually like the 最初の.

Delete the original and I will murder you.

--Sent from Tapatalk
Oh kay! o_O
So which one we are talking about?
The xenforo default one or the theme unique social?

How do I see the other themes? :shady:
Click on the "Class" in the left bottom of this webpage and select any of it! :smile:

Oh kay! o_O
The xenforo default one or the theme unique?

Click on the "Class" in the left bottom of this webpage and select any of it! :smile:

I remmber coming to WGBB ages ago now.. that social theme stuck in my mind. lol
I really like it actually, I'll keep it like this for the day.. I'm retro.

Oh kay! o_O
The xenforo default one or the theme unique social?

That was me late at night messing around with all of my iPod's keyboards. 最初の means first.
Remove Social and you're dead.

I only have one theme on my forum right now. I think if you have more than one it should be to suit those who like light themes, and those who like dark ones.

on my forum we had a ton, but I am reducing the number to 4. For two reasons, reducing server load, and some of my modifications need individual styles arrangements and i am much too busy to code all those :lol:

Right now, we have just one active theme. Though members can choose the original theme if they prefer. I had complaints about the original theme which was a deep crimson color (not like the cheerful pastel we have now) so i don't think anyone will be reverting.

on my forum we had a ton, but I am reducing the number to 4. For two reasons, reducing server load, and some of my modifications need individual styles arrangements and i am much too busy to code all those :lol:
I still can't figure out how to switch the theme over there. xD

If I were to run a forum I would have one light theme and one dark theme to cater to both audiences that prefer either one of them. They themes would have to be fairly similar, but keeping it simple and having two nearly identical and pleasant looking themes can do some good.

I still can't figure out how to switch the theme over there. xD

If I were to run a forum I would have one light theme and one dark theme to cater to both audiences that prefer either one of them. They themes would have to be fairly similar, but keeping it simple and having two nearly identical and pleasant looking themes can do some good.
On the right bottom part of our forum, you can see the name of the current theme, click that and you will be presented with all our themes! :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds