Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many subscribers do you have?

TopSilver

Addicted member
Credits
List below how many subscribers you have. Are you a big time channel or are you just enjoying being a YouTuber for fun. Do you have a lot of subscribers? Let u know below.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have old channel which have 1020 subscribers right now and I am not updating channel regularly so not gaining anything but want to start content on it improve my channel.

I have 119 subscribers on my channel but unfortunately I didn't have enough time to spend on YouTube to create a Good content but I will try to create some good videos soon. So I can make it good to monetize my channel to make money from it

List below how many subscribers you have. Are you a big time channel or are you just enjoying being a YouTuber for fun. Do you have a lot of subscribers? Let u know below.
I don't know much about creating a YouTube channel but i do have one channel and i have just fifty seven subscribers , I just started so i believe as times goes on , my subscriber will increase,

Presently I do not have a YouTube chanel. It is something that I have had in my books and have the plan of one day starting it and I hope it would be soon.

I have been a monetized YouTuber since November 2020.Got first YouTube paycheck may 2021.I buy subs from subpals and have over 6k subs on YouTube.I am still a small YouTube channel .2013 channel created.

Even though I have a YouTube channel z it has Ben some kind of hard for me to get a YouTube followed to my Channel so for me I just think it's kind of hard to get this followed and I just abandon it at some point

Currently I have 18 subscribers on my channel. Am hoping to build more on that in coming days with the SEO tips I have been learning.

Lol i currently have zero (0) subcribers, because i dont even have a channel or a blog in thr first place. I dont have any content i plan on sharing or posting from time to time.

Right now I'm not a YouTuber but I'm really planning to go into content creation band video production so that I will use it to gather some followers Incan be promoting my content to

in my previous business I have over 1,000 subscribers. But now I have one subscriber here and I can have more by inviting more people to through my referral code give it to me on this forum.

Last edited:
My first channel was 50k subscribers which I sold off when I was really indeed ,right now am not yet ready for a new channel although I still got alot of content to upload

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds