Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many resumes have you created over the years?

Melanie Marie

Legendary member
Website
www.bizdustry.com
Credits
Do you stick to your very first resume, including all of the jobs you worked when you were younger that may or may not even matter now, and just keep adding the more current jobs to it as you go along?
Or do you type out a whole new one as times change, trying to make it look more professional and up to date..
Have you encountered online jobs that ask for a resume, and if so, do you use the same resume you would hand to a potential boss in person? Or do you have a separate online resume to be used for remote jobs only?

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly, I never kept count but I know for sure that it should be more than 5 different resumes. I started working at a very young age and picked off where I left off immediately I was done with the university.

Writing of resumes used to be very difficult but now, it's as easy as eating a pie with the assistance of artificial intelligence. This computer programe is a wizard.

I have created just one resume. The first time I submitted to a company, I was rejected. When I submitted the resume to another company, I was hired but I did not feel like working, so I never got started. I submitted the same resume to another company. I was hired but I was not satisfied with the term, therefore, I never joined. OIN my last two jobs, I was not even asked to submit resume.

I have different resumes for different jobs. For the transcription companies, I use the one that shows my previous schooling and experience in all fields of typing. I figure they won't have much interest in the fact that I worked front counter at McDonald's right after high school or watched kids on the playground at a childcare center. But I do keep these listed in small print, above everything else because it still looks good to have previous work experience, anywhere.

I think I have created just 2 resumes. I have not had the misfortune of seeking for work after I finished the high school. So, the 2 resumes were done when I applied for the two different places that I have worked for in the past. I don't think that I will be having a third one as I wish to fully focus on my personal businesses in the nearest future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds