Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many of you guys have quit Facebook?

TriedAndTested

Credits
I decided to leave Facebook back in November. Mostly had to do with I wasn't on it as much, and two I didn't like new Format, and there was privacy issues. My Cell number was published in my profile and had people texting me. I didnot publish it, it was a Facebook glitch when they did a upgrade . Anyway, after that I left, since then had few friends say they left and mostly due to new Facebook and privacy concerns. So have you left Facebook and what made you decide to leave?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have tried and failed many a time but I am definitely reducing the amount of time I spend on there now because it has reached its peak and has become worthless for me.

I haven't as of yet closed mine despite the fact I have debated on it so much. There are a few reasons I haven't and the one main reason is because of my page for my forum.

I have found just recently I have been using it less and less than I was doing sometimes not even bothering at all unless I have a notification for either wall post of message.

I haven't "quit" Facebook, I go on it daily, but I hardly ever post, I just chat with mates.. that's it really.

I'm still on it as I have hundreds of photos and everyone I am friends with is my Facebook friend. Do I use it as much as I used to? Hell no. However, it is definitely the best way to contact my friends now.
Don't worry - I have a kickbutt idea for revolutionizing social networking ;)

I am there and then not. But, I can't deactivate my account because I am the holder of my organization's Faceebook page so it will get deleted if I decativate it.

I'm still on it. Only because everybody uses it. But my main calling now it Twitter. Day and night, I tweet. :smile:

I've tried so hard over the years to get into Twitter.. I've made around 100 tweets, I might starting getting activ e again though.

I check it when I'm bored or too lazy to do much else but I don't really post much, I just check up on it really and sometimes use the chat system. :)

I don't quit it and don't want to be.
it's a great platform to share your site with out any cost. and i can also communicate with others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds