Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many of you guys have quit Facebook?

I have stopped writing in Facebook a long time ago. I don't write any status or post any photo.

Nowadays I just check what others are writing. I also chat with friends sometimes.

Advertisement Placeholder
I sort of quit it, I use to be a facebook whore.

But I barely get on nowadays, so you can basically say I quit.

I've never really used Facebook. I had a throwaway account that I eventually deleted.

Recently, I heard that Facebook made all usernames visible and searchable? You won't see me on social networks. :p

I have left it for like 3 days a year ago. Bad times....

But I am just wondering what will take Facebook down! Something will eventually.

I have left it for like 3 days a year ago. Bad times....

But I am just wondering what will take Facebook down! Something will eventually.
Nothing needs to take it down. :p People just need to gain common sense and stop using these shitty networks.

I'm only ever on Facebook to speak to my 'lady friend' and to organize information for my project that I have coming up. And even that is elsewhere too, so really, I limit myself. I won't be fooled into this social network hype crap.

Are you saying that the alternative free storage options aren't tempting enough for you to use? :p

Nope. I first started using the notes part when I was speaking to a specific someone. It was just there at the time and I wanted to use my time more wisely than just sitting there waiting for someone to respond. And that's basically how it kicked off. I now have around 70 notes on my profile, and I'm only 1/3 of the way there. :laysmile:

It's time for you to import it to somewhere safer. Perhaps, a place where it is easier to make a backup? :D

It's time for you to import it to somewhere safer. Perhaps, a place where it is easier to make a backup? :D

The thing is, I have notes, checklists and spreadsheets all over the place. Organization is something I do too much of now. All those insults from the teachers in the past really didn't help. :p

I primarily use Google Docs for most of it, but I also have checklists on my phone via Google Keep and then there are some simple text files with notes and tables in too. xD

You use Google Keep? So, someone found a use for it. I'll give you an upvote for that lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds