Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many movies do you watch yearly?

Credits
Do you happen to keep tabs on the number of movies or TV shows that you watch every year? It's going to be difficult to tally up if you're watching through different channels. But if you're using only either Netflix or Amazon Prime, you can be able to know how many movies or TV shows you have seen in a year.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my heyday, I would watch around 250 films a year (and I kept a list). After high-school, it started to diminish. I remember around three years in a row of 250-ish, it went down to 125, and now, I don't usually break the hundred threshold. I am trying to "return to movies" a little more this year, but I also think, in general, I am more rounded and healthy as a person than I was.

In my heyday, I would watch around 250 films a year (and I kept a list). After high-school, it started to diminish. I remember around three years in a row of 250-ish, it went down to 125, and now, I don't usually break the hundred threshold. I am trying to "return to movies" a little more this year, but I also think, in general, I am more rounded and healthy as a person than I was.
I actually thought that it was only me that used to keep a list back in the days 😂. It was more like a bragging right thing within my peer back in the days. There was a year I beat my own highest record which was 389 movies and 23 TV shows which brought it to a total of 412. I haven't been able to get to that number again till now.

I actually thought that it was only me that used to keep a list back in the days 😂. It was more like a bragging right thing within my peer back in the days. There was a year I beat my own highest record which was 389 movies and 23 TV shows which brought it to a total of 412. I haven't been able to get to that number again till now.
I still have a list of every movie I have ever seen and, in fact, it is something I'm trying to make as a log on a forum.

I watch around 5 movies a week, so that would be approximately 260 movies a year.

I watch movies whenever that I have the time. I am not someone that likes to keep tabs on the number of movies that I watch on a daily or weekly basis. I just enjoy watching movies once I have time and keep no record of how many that I have watched.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds